ADVERTISEMENT

Buckeye Fan

BluesTownBuckeye

Redshirt
Sep 17, 2008
Unsure if many of you remember, but I posted a thread before the Buckeyes came to town asking for some recommendations for my Wife and I's visit up there.

You guys made some amazing suggestions and were a fun group to interact with and I interacted with a few of you at the stadium, you were a great time.

Just want to say congrats on the hire. Good luck next season.

Really glad you and your wife enjoyed yourselves and hope you'll come back again. -And thanks for the congrats on the hire. :ThumbsUp

Reactions: BluesTownBuckeye
Thanks Blues, We are hoping that Greg will be the savior of Rutgers Football. He has the tools to be a very good coach and I think he has something to prove. I think Schiano has always thought of himself as an Elite coach and when the Tennessee fiasco hit, it hit him hard. Frankly it was BS but it damaged his reputation and probably his ability to get a P5 HC job. Also when he was passed over for the Ohio State HC job that also hurt him. So I believe more so than the money that Coach Schiano has something to prove to everyone that he belongs on the Elite College coach stage and he is going to use all his skills in picking assistants and staff to bring Rutgers back to prominence. I have never seen the HS FB coaches more jacked about a Rutgers coach in my entire life. I know the Rutgers Nation is ready to Fence the Garden State and keep our best kids home. We are ready to invest in facilities to catch up to the rest of the BIG. We are ready to make Rutgers proud, NJ Proud and be a competitive part of the BIG East! #GORU #RutgersNation #JerseyStrong

Speaking of, somehow my 8 year old is a die hard Ohio State fan. We plan on going to the game next year on 9/26. Today I tried booking a hotel that is close to the stadium, but it is already not available. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Speaking of, somehow my 8 year old is a die hard Ohio State fan. We plan on going to the game next year on 9/26. Today I tried booking a hotel that is close to the stadium, but it is already not available. Any thoughts or recommendations?
Sounds like he's a bright one.....doesn't want to go through all the pain and suffering of dear ole dad and the rest of us lol. :Wink:

Speaking of, somehow my 8 year old is a die hard Ohio State fan. We plan on going to the game next year on 9/26
My first reaction was, “Dude, WTH?!??” But yeah, being a Rutgers fan is tough. It’s quite an affliction. Nothing tests you the same way. I will say, we have the greatest fanbase in the world. No one else would put up with this crap.

Thanks Blues, We are hoping that Greg will be the savior of Rutgers Football. He has the tools to be a very good coach and I think he has something to prove. I think Schiano has always thought of himself as an Elite coach and when the Tennessee fiasco hit, it hit him hard. Frankly it was BS but it damaged his reputation and probably his ability to get a P5 HC job. Also when he was passed over for the Ohio State HC job that also hurt him. So I believe more so than the money that Coach Schiano has something to prove to everyone that he belongs on the Elite College coach stage and he is going to use all his skills in picking assistants and staff to bring Rutgers back to prominence. I have never seen the HS FB coaches more jacked about a Rutgers coach in my entire life. I know the Rutgers Nation is ready to Fence the Garden State and keep our best kids home. We are ready to invest in facilities to catch up to the rest of the BIG. We are ready to make Rutgers proud, NJ Proud and be a competitive part of the BIG East! #GORU #RutgersNation #JerseyStrong
This is definitely the best post you’ve ever written. Or at least that I’ve seen. You should stick to commenting on football, lol.

Unsure if many of you remember, but I posted a thread before the Buckeyes came to town asking for some recommendations for my Wife and I's visit up there.

You guys made some amazing suggestions and were a fun group to interact with and I interacted with a few of you at the stadium, you were a great time.

Just want to say congrats on the hire. Good luck next season.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. You should return in 2 years, the stadium atmosphere will be good again. Good luck the rest of the way.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. You should return in 2 years, the stadium atmosphere will be good again. Good luck the rest of the way.

I plan on it, drive is around 4 hours from here depending on traffic. Ohio Stadium is around 6, so not upset about another trip up the coast.

Take care guys.

I plan on it, drive is around 4 hours from here depending on traffic. Ohio Stadium is around 6, so not upset about another trip up the coast.

Take care guys.

Make us your second team. One team that always wins and one that experiences the struggle of college football.
And we invented the game... so yeah
Maybe ?

Reactions: BluesTownBuckeye

We stayed in Polaris. There are a few hotels there as well as a mall and restaurants. Quick drive to campus and we got there early and parked at the University Baptist Church.
http://www.ubccolumbus.org/parking-information

Reactions: TonyVolt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT