ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Caleb McConnell declares for NBA Draft

These are the key dates.
Along with early May for the Combine invite list.
Once the invite list goes out it should clear up a lot (do Caleb, Jaden or Ron receive invites?)
For example, once Ron and Geo didn't get invites last year they were basically a lock to return (even though they waited until the last possible moment to make it official).

Unlike last year, there is no need to wait until mid July to find out if everyone is staying in the draft or returning.

Last year I put this in a separate "2021 NBA Draft" thread.
I'll probably copy this and create a 2022 NBA Draft thread after the championship game.
Good idea

If student A goes to rutgers undergrad and rutgers law , you would look more favorably on them than student B who goes go rutgers undergrad and Michigan law ?
No. And that’s why I said MJ’s situation is different. Are you suggesting JY left because of an academic program at Oregon too? We all know that’s not the case. He left because he wanted to play ball at a college other than Rutgers. No other reason. That’s why it’s not the same. The Michigan law student left for similar reasons to MJ.

No. And that’s why I said MJ’s situation is different. Are you suggesting JY left because of an academic program at Oregon too? We all know that’s not the case. He left because he wanted to play ball at a college other than Rutgers. No other reason. That’s why it’s not the same. The Michigan law student left for similar reasons to MJ.
Yes you’re right JY left for basketball opportunity . All I am saying is 5 or 50 years from now , it doesn’t change the fact these guys are rutgers guys.

Yes you’re right JY left for basketball opportunity . All I am saying is 5 or 50 years from now , it doesn’t change the fact these guys are rutgers guys.
I agree with that. All I was saying is that there is a difference between the kids that choose to stick out every bit of their eligibility to see RU through until they start their professional career.

Reactions: Plum Street
👀👀👀
tenor.gif

Reactions: Scarlet1984
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT