ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Spencer, Rutgers grad, ranked #1 draft steal

Major college sports are a business, and the good athletes are well paid.
Cam Spencer did the best thing for himself.

Hooray for good ole Rutgers is a thing of the past!

Why did Cam play more minutes per game at UConn than Rutgers? Because Danny, a former Rutgers basketball assistant, is a smarter coach than Pike.

Pike needs to get his rotation right in 2024-25.. Basketball is not hockey. Pike, keep the team tight, a six to eight player group on floor in competitive games.

Plus, Pike needs to slim down his operation. He employed 23 student managers last season.
Who cares how many unpaid, volunteer student managers he has? He’s creating opportunities for kids who just want to be involved.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Ya see now you butted in on my response to another poster and my responses to you were both tame and polite. Now for some reason you have to go there and make it personal. So now that you want take the gloves off....

Perhaps avoidance of confusion might be a thing for me, but it's likely a big step up from being an unprovoked douchebag like you just did here.
Uh-oh the gloves are off! Send a direct message if you don’t want other people commenting on it, that’s kind of how a message board works (I know, I know, it’s confusing).

Uh-oh the gloves are off! Send a direct message if you don’t want other people commenting on it, that’s kind of how a message board works (I know, I know, it’s confusing).

Cool story. Reading comprehension and logic is challenging for you. Maybe you can have someone help you , read for you and then dumb it down to a simple bulleted list, so even someone like a 4th grader or sociology major might understand.

Cool story. Reading comprehension and logic is challenging for you. Maybe you can have someone help you , read for you and then dumb it down to a simple bulleted list, so even someone like a 4th grader or sociology major might understand.
Whoa, sociology majors catching strays here!

• Haha
Reactions: Scarlet1984
Maybe I should hold a conflict avoidance seminar, me being such a paragon of agreeableness about everything. 😁

Along those lines, social media keeps telling me that Keanu Reeves is a really good guy and super chill. For some reason, the internet really wants me to believe that, so it tells me in multiple ways multiple times per day, pretty much every day.

Anyway, Reeves is quoted as having said:

"I'm at the stage in life where I stay out of arguments. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right. Have fun."

I guess we should all embrace our inner Keanu Reeves.

Keanu Reeves Premiere GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

Oh no, the mean man called me dumb!

It’s still Bobby and Danny.

Oh no, the mean man called me dumb!

It’s still Bobby and Danny.

Yep - I'm old school like that...... better to be direct & mean than to take an anonymous passive aggressive mean tact in trying to hide the a mean girl little biatchness in oneself.

Also - remember to wipe clean those Bobby and Danny posters daily so your mom can't detect the stickiness you leave behind.

Maybe I should hold a conflict avoidance seminar, me being such a paragon of agreeableness about everything. 😁

Along those lines, social media keeps telling me that Keanu Reeves is a really good guy and super chill. For some reason, the internet really wants me to believe that, so it tells me in multiple ways multiple times per day, pretty much every day.

Anyway, Reeves is quoted as having said:

"I'm at the stage in life where I stay out of arguments. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right. Have fun."

I guess we should all embrace our inner Keanu Reeves.

Keanu Reeves Premiere GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

The world would likely be a boring and static place if we all agreed on everything.

Yep - I'm old school like that...... better to be direct & mean than to take an anonymous passive aggressive mean tact in trying to hide the a mean girl little biatchness in oneself.

Also - remember to wipe clean those Bobby and Danny posters daily so your mom can't detect the stickiness you leave behind.
Your mom jokes, and I’m the ignoramus? What a tool.

Hey look, I’m right and you’re wrong! And your mom smells of elderberries!

Now go think about me jacking it more you freak.

Your mom jokes, and I’m the ignoramus? What a tool.

Hey look, I’m right and you’re wrong! And your mom smells of elderberries!

Now go think about me jacking it more you freak.

You still need bullet points again to spell things out? The dig was about you still living with Hurley posters and still living with mom.....not about your mom.

Did you provide the Wiki link for the other Hurley because you wanted to show off the poster image on your wall to everyone here?

PS, my mom's passed, nice try, but I guess there's an outside shot she could smell of elderberries. Are you like 70 years old still living with your mom? That movie line was from 50 years ago and was not even close to the most memorable phrases to come out of it. Maybe if you stop with the Hurley obsession you can do better?

I was just kidding. I would've thought referring to myself as a paragon of agreeableness would've made that clear. 🙂

No I got it. Not one of my better responses. I think I was distracted by all the histrionic lesson plans from the Hurley superfan about how everyone from NJ is on a first name basis with the brothers.

Reactions: mildone
You still need bullet points again to spell things out? The dig was about you still living with Hurley posters and still living with mom.....not about your mom.

Did you provide the Wiki link for the other Hurley because you wanted to show off the poster image on your wall to everyone here?

PS, my mom's passed, nice try, but I guess there's an outside shot she could smell of elderberries. Are you like 70 years old still living with your mom? That movie line was from 50 years ago and was not even close to the most memorable phrases to come out of it. Maybe if you stop with the Hurley obsession you can do better?
How do you know my mom is alive? “Rules for thee not for me”. You are seriously upset over multiple days because you can’t accept the fact that Bobby Hurley Jr is called Bobby as I stated. It’s pretty pathetic, and I’m the one with the obsession?!?! Talk about projection. Literally nothing I posted indicates I’m a fan at all of the Hurleys, let alone obsessed. Merely correcting your false assertion that nobody in NJ called Bobby just that.

And the fact you’re trying to begrudge Monty Python just shows you’re grasping at straws. Try not to be so offended that someone responded to your comment on a public message board with another comment.

Insanity /SWAIN all your arguing with each other is keeping this thread current.
Let it live or die by the posters talking about Cam, not you two making interned bad with each other.

Personalty I don't care what happens to Spencer's NBA quest, but I do feel he might have a good shot
because he's a fairly good 3shooter and seems to have a pretty good basketball IQ that helps him on both ends.
Cam was a good player when he played for Rutgers , a better cast around him made him even better at UConn
Cam made the most out of his college career going the mercenary route, many try and fail to get the results Spencer achieved, so jumping from program was a good move and got him in a better position for an NBA team to give him a shot to show what he got .

I don't like bumping this thread to keep it on page one.
But if it's to remain active, hopefully the messages will be Cam related ones and not the : your mother wears combat boots kind
That said:
monty-python-fart.gif

How do you know my mom is alive? “Rules for thee not for me”. You are seriously upset over multiple days because you can’t accept the fact that Bobby Hurley Jr is called Bobby as I stated. It’s pretty pathetic, and I’m the one with the obsession?!?! Talk about projection. Literally nothing I posted indicates I’m a fan at all of the Hurleys, let alone obsessed. Merely correcting your false assertion that nobody in NJ called Bobby just that.

And the fact you’re trying to begrudge Monty Python just shows you’re grasping at straws. Try not to be so offended that someone responded to your comment on a public message board with another comment.

Lulz. I'm not upset, actually I'm quite having fun at this point trading barbs with someone who is trying oh so hard just to keep up but just can't quite make it work. You should consider re-reading the lies you continue to spew. Never said that "nobody in NJ......". In fact you are the one who made the definitive statement that EVERYBODY in NJ refers to them as Danny and Bobby - which on its surface is a lie. You then made the mistake of initiating making it personal. Hmmmmm....perhaps its really you who should try not to get so offended and upset when someone responds when you make a personal attack?

I fart in your general direction

• Haha
Reactions: MADHAT1
Lulz. I'm not upset, actually I'm quite having fun at this point trading barbs with someone who is trying oh so hard just to keep up but just can't quite make it work. You should consider re-reading the lies you continue to spew. Never said that "nobody in NJ......". In fact you are the one who made the definitive statement that EVERYBODY in NJ refers to them as Danny and Bobby - which on its surface is a lie. You then made the mistake of initiating making it personal. Hmmmmm....perhaps its really you who should try not to get so offended and upset when someone responds when you make a personal attack?

I fart in your general direction
Trying oh so hard. Projection be thy name.

Can we please let this thread die so the awful headline will disappear from view just as what's his have from Yukon has been gone from my interest for so long.

Please

Can we please let this thread die so the awful headline will disappear from view just as what's his have from Yukon has been gone from my interest for so long.

Please
What’s so awful about the headline (aka thread subject)? 😇

Why do i want to come to a Rutgers board to see a thread about someone while i feel disrespected us and his coach and team mates. That he is a Rutgers alumnus is at best a footnote in his current narrative.

My last post here: happy to engage via DM or another thread, but not in this thread.

Cheers,
Loyal

Reactions: chrism25
Why do i want to come to a Rutgers board to see a thread about someone while i feel disrespected us and his coach and team mates. That he is a Rutgers alumnus is at best a footnote in his current narrative.

My last post here: happy to engage via DM or another thread, but not in this thread.

Cheers,
Loyal
( just for the bump and have some fun)
Why do I come to this thread????
Just to see some posters here acting like a love sick puppy that can't get over his/her ex running off with someone who is considered richer then the person being dumped.
Cam was a good one year rental for the RUMBB program as a player, but left for a place he felt could give him more.
He was a excellent student and deserved his RU his degree after being a LOM student the first 3 years
He's a RU Grad , but a UConn man, leaving his years at LOM as an after thought

Cheers,
Loyal
Ah, okay. Well, I disagree. He definitely didn’t disrespect me. He’s never even met me.

And I don’t view what he did as disrespectful or unethical to anybody. Do you feel we should never take any transfers from other schools because the inbound players are disrespectful?

Reactions: Fat Koko
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT