ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports dropped one team from each P4 conference that could make a Cinderella run to the #CFP

I am not providing stats of Schiano vs narduzzi because that’s not what went into the decision to bring Greg back here . No one cares how many wins narduzzi had at Pitt or BC . The decision was based on a lot more than that but I told you that already but you keep asking for stats to back up Greg’s hiring. Lol. The fans and administrators that brought Greg back are very happy with that decision right now . Those like you that are still butt hurt we did not take your guy narduzzi the good news is you can still follow him at Pitt.
BC? Hope you weren’t one of the people who “brought Greg back” because it’s obvious you are clueless about college football

I have no love for GS 1.0 but do appreciate 2.0

And what many are missing- this is a different beast here. Narduzzi may even be a better coach, but I am not sure he could navigate these waters..,
That abrasiveness gs had in 1.0 is gone I chalk it up to maturity. He is a tremendous leader.

You are right to say that this is a different beast to coach at Rutgers and many miss that part of the equation. Just because some got 7 or 8 wins at an established program does not mean it will translate here at Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT