ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Creme Bracketology

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
I don't know what his issue about Rutgers is but he usually keeps us lower on the S Curve....He had us a 10 seed but were bumped to 9 because of procedure. Lo and Behold who is the #1 seed...yes UConn....We are matched up with Miami as the 8. Somehow Michigan is a 7 and the Big 10 get 8 schools total in

Lots of course will change but I think its important to RU to win as much as possible to get out of that 8/9 game and avoid any of those #1s and I woudnt want to play any 2s either so hopefully when all is said and done we can get up to that 4-6th seeds.
This post was edited on 1/19 9:57 PM by bac2therac

charlie

I'm not much of a fan of Charlie Creme (and if I count right, he has RU as 5th or 6th to last in), as he does seem to put RU at lower seeds. I think a 10 seed, which is what he wanted to do, is too low, particularly given that the losses against the top 10 teams were all actually pretty close.

However, there is something worth noting, which is that if you look at the team's profile now, it bears some resemblance to last year's. The key differences (and they are important) are no bad losses and slightly better wins. It should translate into a bid, but not necessarily a good seed. With 11 games left in the regular season, there's still plenty of time to improve the profile, but there definitely is work to be done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT