ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Schiano Will Be On Channel 4 Tonight

It was a typical Bruce Beck and Greg Schiano interview. No major substance revealed, and Greg was blunt that the QB decision would not be revealed until noon Saturday. He said nothing specific about any of the QBs. He acknowledged that Tyshon Fogg is a leader (perhaps the leader) on defense. Greg was also very positive about Pacheco, stating that he is a B1G caliber back. Nothing specific on any of the position groups.

It was a typical Bruce Beck and Greg Schiano interview. No major substance revealed, and Greg was blunt that the QB decision would not be revealed until noon Saturday. He said nothing specific about any of the QBs. He acknowledged that Tyshon Fogg is a leader (perhaps the leader) on defense. Greg was also very positive about Pacheco, stating that he is a B1G caliber back. Nothing specific on any of the position groups.

Ditto and after staying up to listen to the interview that late, it was a waste of sleep time. Also, not the best angle for Greg's camera. I couldnt stop staring at the tooth gap..did it get wider?

We all love Bruce but the next tough question he asks Greg will be the first. Slow pitch softballs going back to 2001.

Actually, not true, due to one isolated (and strange) instance. At Greg's welcome back press conference when his rehiring was announced, Bruce asked Greg about his prior promise to build a foundation that would last forever, and how that didn't happen evidenced by RU's record after Greg left in 2012. I almost fell off my chair. Greg answered it with class, even though the subsequent failure in the Flood and Ash eras/errors is really on the RU administration and not Greg, IMO.

Thanks for the recap.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Actually, not true, due to one isolated (and strange) instance. At Greg's welcome back press conference when his rehiring was announced, Bruce asked Greg about his prior promise to build a foundation that would last forever, and how that didn't happen evidenced by RU's record after Greg left in 2012. I almost fell off my chair. Greg answered it with class, even though the subsequent failure in the Flood and Ash eras/errors is really on the RU administration and not Greg, IMO.
Yeah, but that isn’t a tough question. And everyone knew the answer to that one anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT