ADVERTISEMENT

Creme Puts 5 B1G Teams on Preseason Poll

A LOT of unknowns with the RU team this year, and we lost a good amount to graduation, but remember, no one picked them to finish top 3 in the B10 last year.

If Davenport is as good as advertised and can adjust quickly to the college game...

If Alexis Morris has matured and can contribute immediately once she becomes eligible...

If Zippy & Tekia continue the upward progression we saw at the end of last year...

if Arella builds off her 3rd-team all B10 campaign and becomes a reliable leading scorer on the wing...

If Jordan Wallace can give us solid minutes in the post...

If KK Sanders provides the senior leadership the team needs at the point...

And of course, if everyone can stay healthy...

This team can be real good.

A LOT of unknowns with the RU team this year, and we lost a good amount to graduation, but remember, no one picked them to finish top 3 in the B10 last year.

If Davenport is as good as advertised and can adjust quickly to the college game...

If Alexis Morris has matured and can contribute immediately once she becomes eligible...

If Zippy & Tekia continue the upward progression we saw at the end of last year...

if Arella builds off her 3rd-team all B10 campaign and becomes a reliable leading scorer on the wing...

If Jordan Wallace can give us solid minutes in the post...

If KK Sanders provides the senior leadership the team needs at the point...

And of course, if everyone can stay healthy...

This team can be real good.
Watch out for Noga!

Reactions: sammybb
I wonder what our starting 5 will look like at the beginning of the year? I'd imagine something along the lines of

Sanders
Zippy
Arella
Tekia
Davenport

It will be interesting if Morris pushes either Sanders or Zippy out when she becomes eligible, I'm thinking yes. I think Morris will give some more fire power than Sanders so I'd like to see something like

Morris/Sanders
Zippy/Noga/Maddox
Arella/Giles
Mack/Singleton/Giles
Davenport/Wallace/Singleton

Thoughts?

Reactions: MADHAT1 and sammybb
That looks right to me Colerr. I can see CVS going through any combo of KK/Zippy/Morris/Noga at the 1-2 spots, depending on need, foul trouble, and who's playing well. Of those 4, Morris and Noga are legitimate 3-pt threats, and KK's career avg of 30% from 3-pt is not going to scare anyone, but she also shouldn't be ignored out there either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT