ADVERTISEMENT

David Lehman F&M Open

Excited to see Glasgow and Santos back, that's good news!

Edit: especially with him back at 157 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: elvis7
All of those guys besides Santos are still eligible for a redshirt this year, correct?

I just saw it will be streamed on trackwrestling. Looking to check in for results of all matches.

Santos wins his first match back 5-0 with nearly 4 mins of ride time.

If he makes it to the finals he could potentially face 2x NJ state champ Lucas Revano,.which would be a good test for him just coming back from injury.

Britton and Gapas also advanced. I didn't see Benner in the bracket.

Lightner is listed in his bracket at 285. I didn't realize he was wrestling at heavyweight now.

Any good possible matchups for him today?
Honestly, I didn't recognize too many names in his bracket.
EDIT: Hunter Ladnier from Harvard is the #1 seed. That could be a good matchup as he has been around a while. They would not meet until the Finals.

Harrison wins 5-3 at 157

Reactions: R U Crazy
Interesting matchup coming next round at 157...a rematch of last year's 145 final between
Ricky Cabanillas (Brown) and Lucas Revano (Penn)

Reactions: SCNJ
Lightner was up 2-1 but had to injury default.

My speculation, ACL, didn't look good he was in a lot of pain. I'm far from a doctor.

Santos gets the MD 13-3 to advance to the finals where he will face Ricky Cabanillas

Reactions: brentx35
Looks like Santos is calling it a day and not wrestling the finals. Got his work in.

Reactions: MS-RU
Bummer about Lightner and Glasgow.
Glasgow finished his match so hopefully it was just a tweak.

Reactions: brianoc
How do you get to the finals of a prestigious tournament like the f&m and forfeit out?

How do you get to the finals of a prestigious tournament like the f&m and forfeit out?

Prestigious- What is the end goal here.Wrestle to make the NCAAs and not worry about a tournament no one will remember except getting hurt again. Santos wrestled 5 matches in a very short time span.Not really ideal coming back from injury in trying to get your wrestling legs back.

Reactions: TRU2RU and ChasRC69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT