ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Town Open (1/29)

I'm pretty sure all of our wrestlers that haven't wrestled attached before are unattached. They list the school name so you know where they're from.
If you go to the team standings, the attached wrestlers are Gapas, Garcia, Campbell, Britton, Odonnell, Hamilton, Epperly, Cetta, and Messina. The unattached are White, Peterson, and Collucci. Going to assume these are all accurate.

Reactions: MS-RU
Odonnell will face Collucci is the consolation round of 8. Curious time see who wins that one

If you go to the team standings, the attached wrestlers are Gapas, Garcia, Campbell, Britton, Odonnell, Hamilton, Epperly, Cetta, and Messina. The unattached are White, Peterson, and Collucci. Going to assume these are all accurate.
Odd

It kind of makes sense I think. Hamilton having football success probably means he’s going to explore the pro route if he keeps trending upwards. Everyone else probably doesn’t fit the long term plans. White and Peterson do. Collucci keeping eligibility is probably just a backup plan if Hamilton stops wrestling or leaves early and we don’t fill any spots with recruits there the next few years.

O'Donnell should be unattached, he's redshirting.

It kind of makes sense I think. Hamilton having football success probably means he’s going to explore the pro route if he keeps trending upwards. Everyone else probably doesn’t fit the long term plans. White and Peterson do. Collucci keeping eligibility is probably just a backup plan if Hamilton stops wrestling or leaves early and we don’t fill any spots with recruits there the next few years.
Still odd lol. You never know what could happen in the future and he isn't getting any wrestling schollie $, so I'm not sure why you'd pull a RS at this tourney. Maybe it's just an error 🤷🏻‍♂️

See Campbell beat Britton 5-2. Is that a surprise? Can’t remember if they had a wrestled off.

White loses 3-1 in final. I looked up the Ethen Miller he lost to and he was #28 on Flo big board Senior Year and #8 145 so certainly no slouch. I wasn’t familiar with him.

Think our guys forfeited or defaulted at end as they have a long trip back. Our performance was good considering the competition. Happy with Cetta and Hamilton. Was hoping that Peterson and White had won their last bouts. Have high hopes for them.

Reactions: mikemessner
Would love to see any videos of KH's matches.
I agree, it doesnt look like he will be around for 5 years, but you never know.
The TKR staff is VERY high on KH for football.

Also curious as to how he does against Boone in the room (or Esposiito)

Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT