ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Town Open (1/29)

I didn't realize this was Dean's first tournament since Flo's WNO in October 2020. That's a long layoff and I'm glad he finally got back on the mat to compete.

Reactions: njsportsphan
Yeah he had a great showing
Definitely. Excited to see where he goes from here!

Only downside is I'm not sure how many more open tournaments there are remaining, as it usually starts to die off around now. I know in the past we've sent people to the Messiah Open (this upcoming weekend but don’t see anyone registered yet) and the National Collegiate Open (typically the end of the month but don't see any updates for 2022. The site still has 2020 dates & info) but hopefully he gets a few more opportunities.

Last edited:
Definitely. Excited to see where he goes from here!

Only downside is I'm not sure how many more open tournaments there are remaining, as it usually starts to die off around now. I know in the past we've sent people to the Messiah Open (this upcoming weekend but don’t see anyone registered yet) and the National Collegiate Open (typically the end of the month but don't see any updates for 2022. The site still has 2020 dates & info) but hopefully he gets a few more opportunities.
At least RU is signed up for the college freestyle duals. Freestyle is at least good practice for on the feet. So I'm sure we'll be sending a good crew for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT