ADVERTISEMENT

Did Reiber try to call a timeout at the end?

Arizona Knight

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2001
When I rewatched the final .4 seconds it appeared to me that Reiber tried to call a timeout (which we didn’t have) after we got the ball under the basket. I don’t have a clip to share but I watched it a few times on my tv.

Did anyone else see that?

When I rewatched the final .4 seconds it appeared to me that Reiber tried to call a timeout (which we didn’t have) after we got the ball under the basket. I don’t have a clip to share but I watched it a few times on my tv.

He was telling the ref that he tipped the ball and the clock should have started.

I saw that as well and panicked thinking we were about to get T'd up, but the tip ball makes sense

I can see I'm not the only guy here that thought for sure we were going to lose when Caleb got called for the travel/feet shuffling. It would have been one of the cruelest ones and we've had a lot of them.

Reactions: Arizona Knight
If it went in the refs would have sprinted off the court less than .4 seconds after it went in.

Reactions: GORU2014
I can see I'm not the only guy here that thought for sure we were going to lose when Caleb got called for the travel/feet shuffling. It would have been one of the cruelest ones and we've had a lot of them.

For those of us that have been around for awhile, we have a lot of scars.

Reactions: LeapinLou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT