ADVERTISEMENT

Disgraceful

eyeballing it, I will say 4 or 5, we will have some good nights where it clicks...but yeah looking like a 10-21/11-20 season
Agee. We will play up to certain teams because there is some talent. I thought we’d win 9 league games before the season started. I still think we win around 7 because the league is
definitely down. Maybe 7-4 or 6-5 in a very weak OOC schedule for around 15-16 wins.

Agee. We will play up to certain teams because there is some talent. I thought we’d win 9 league games before the season started. I still think we win around 7 because the league is
definitely down. Maybe 7-4 or 6-5 in a very weak OOC schedule for around 15-16 wins.

you are more optimistic than me, I think 3-7 to start the year is a real possibility if we dont beat UMass

I mean the current Torvik projection is 13-18 (6-14). Of course in the preseason prediction thread everyone thought Torvik was just way too pessimistic so I'm sure they'll all be along shortly.

This is also the second game in a row where the announcers blatantly called out our lack of energy or enthusiasm. What is going on? Have these guys stopped respecting the effort required to win or have they lost their passion for the game or is this group just lackadaisical? There seem to be no leadership from our seniors in terms of motivating effort. I'm starting to really question if they care because they certainly don't seem to hate losing enough.

eyeballing it, I will say 4 or 5, we will have some good nights where it clicks...but yeah looking like a 10-21/11-20 season
As of this moment, unfortunately, I completely disagree with you. We played one of the worst teams in the nation tonight, at home, and not only lost but took the lead and then let them win on a three-point shot in the last minute of the game. That is beyond pathetic. There are serious problems with this team and it’s not just talent. I’m 100% convinced of that. There are major coaching, chemistry and talent issues with this roster. This is coming from a guy who, even after the first two games, just thought it was the pressure of expectations. No way that’s still the case after five games. This is an absolute disaster.

This is also the second game in a row where the announcers blatantly called out our lack of energy or enthusiasm. What is going on? Have these guys stopped respecting the effort required to win or have they lost their passion for the game or is this group just lackadaisical? There seem to be no leadership from our seniors in terms of motivating effort. I'm starting to really question if they care because they certainly don't seem to hate losing enough.
I have seen absolutely zero leadership on this team since the middle of last season. I’ll leave it at that.

• Angry
Reactions: RealBowlExpert
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT