ADVERTISEMENT

Enough with Moorhead - A DISASTER at Miss St. So far

I’m OK with you not being in Moorhead’s corner. I’m OK with hiring an SEC head coach who has ties to the Northeast and western PA. Not sure at this point who the best candidate is, but I wouldn’t dismiss Moorhead.

I’ll ask it once again — for those that like Moorhead: if he’s not doing much at a middle of the road SEC team, why would he do anything here? The B1G East isn’t much different.

Agree with this. He falls into the successful assistant with better players bucket, just like Ash. Except he inherited a top 25 team. Was he really a great OC or was Barkley and McSorely great. Ash 2.0.

Reactions: SCILS02
Moorhead lovers where are you? You all were so cocky when you were insulting me non-stop three weeks ago telling me I had no clue about him. Hobbs better have thrown his name in the trash for good!
You're the only one I see dishing out insults. WTF is your problem?

You're the only one I see dishing out insults. WTF is your problem?
Lol um when I posted this three weeks ago I was mobbed by dozens of Moorhead jock sniffers. No insults from me really, just haven't heard from them lately even though they were so vocal about him. Take a seat or go on the Miss St. forum. He's a complete DISASTER and he is no longer a candidate for our Ruuuuuuutgers Scarlet Knights!

Reactions: bethlehemfan
Lol um when I posted this three weeks ago I was mobbed by dozens of Moorhead jock sniffers. No insults from me really, just haven't heard from them lately even though they were so vocal about him. Take a seat or go on the Miss St. forum. He's a complete DISASTER and he is no longer a candidate for our Ruuuuuuutgers Scarlet Knights!
So, let me get this straight. Some people think Moorhead is a viable candidate and that makes them "jock sniffers." And you've done nothing but insult anyone who disagrees with you.

Reactions: TRU2RU
So, let me get this straight. Some people think Moorhead is a viable candidate and that makes them "jock sniffers." And you've done nothing but insult anyone who disagrees with you.
Haha relax dude. It’s ok to be wrong. lol.

Reactions: SCILS02
Go back and look at this thread man...was called "moron" and "dickless" among others things after innocent post about a bad head coach named Moorhead. And you were liking those posts calling me names too!! Jeez man, c'mon. I praised plenty of head coaches all over this forum that I believe would be nice fits.

His record is hardly that of a complete disaster.

Reactions: ashokan
His record is hardly that of a complete disaster.
Well 'disaster' is actually putting it very kindly compared to what the Miss St. fans think of his coaching or if you actually have watched his team play this year. Ask West Point Knight. He is a straight shooter and saw him in person today. I want the very best coach for RU and Moorhead should not be involved in this search in anyway...

Just hire Butch.. 4 conf titles, two 9 win seasons in the SEC. I don't care that he followed Kelly. He got it done 4 times.. Greg followed himself for 10 years, and got it done ZERO times

Just hire Butch.. 4 conf titles, two 9 win seasons in the SEC. I don't care that he followed Kelly. He got it done 4 times.. Greg followed himself for 10 years, and got it done ZERO times

You know it probably works in Butch's favor that he is not an HC right now. Has an existing record out there and will put his resume out there with no chance of it being tarnished by any outcomes this season.

Reactions: ruronny
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT