ADVERTISEMENT

Enough with Moorhead - A DISASTER at Miss St. So far

This team will not win another game this season , so you might as well suck it up and wait for the next coach to come in and fix this mess .

Make sure you save this post and get back to me after the Miss St. season this year. Let me know what you think of Moorhead then and make sure you tell me their record then. It won't be pretty. By the way, you were another guy who defended Ash years ago and told me I was nuts for saying he was a joke. Thanks...
I do not know if CA will be a good HC next time he gets an opportunity but I do know you can’t win without talent. The big buys have more 4 and 5 stars sitting the bench then wil have in out starting line up. That is a problem, I wish we had hired PJ. Everyone thinks he is crazy and he is but he wins games.

Fair point, but he is wildly inconsistent. If you watched Saturday's debacle against Auburn, you would be hard pressed to see anything positive.
Man I would take him, take a look at the top JUCO players for 2020. If he can make it one more year help is on the way. He is bringing in a boat load of talent from the JUCO ranks in 2020.

For all of your Moorhead relatives and agent connections....Will be updating this thread after their third straight horrific performance Saturday. He's a terrible head coach that RU is not and won't be considering.

Man I would take him, take a look at the top JUCO players for 2020. If he can make it one more year help is on the way. He is bringing in a boat load of talent from the JUCO ranks in 2020.
He already has had a boatload of talent there including his own QB he loved from Ped St. JUCO talent won't matter if he can't get anyone in the end zone not named Saquon Barkley.

Moorhead lovers - and there seem to be many of his relatives and agents on this board - I'll be waiting your recap on his coaching following today's game - look forward to your excuses that it's LSU. And if that's the logic you want to use - where were your excuses that it was lowly-Tennessee last week? And let's remember we are judging him as a HEAD COACH, not a coordinator from years ago.

By the way, the guy sounded like a buffoon during the espn interview yesterday too. He is not a well-spoken or inspiring guy. No wonder the team plays flat as a pancake.

Last edited:
I said the guy was a bum weeks ago.

Yup. Last year he had the second-worst passing offense in the SEC. This year he has the worst passing offense in the SEC. Safe to say he's an awful offensive mind as a HEAD COACH. Sorry Joe, it doesn't matter what you did with Saquon Barkley years ago as a coordinator. You're a HEAD COACH now.

Last edited:
This guy’s hatred for Moorhead is borderline pathological. He may not be the guy, I’m not arguing that, but this thread (along with the Fleck one) has reached serious levels of insanity.

Any shrinks out there wanna chime in?

No hatred. Nothing against Moorhead. Call em how I see em. Nice little coordinator, not a head coach. Someone like me needs to calm down the dopey narrative of many on this board that he is somehow a good candidate as a head coach.

Could care less about Fleck, BUT it's a very interesting storyline for this game and something that should absolutely be questioned. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. You're free to post on any topic you want.

Last edited:
He's meant to be a coordinator. I don't care what he did at Fordham. Fanbase is all over him at Miss St. because he's been a disaster there so far! We can do much much much better!
I agree.....we need a coach that will draw kids now. We need a big NAME!

Reactions: SCILS02
He is stinking at MSU with a full cupboard.

What will he do at RU with an empty cupboard?

Why is he even a candidate?

Why are we even talking about him? lol. RU is aiming much higher than Moorhead? What happens when Urban Meyer and Mike Leach say No? Where do we go then?

I’m going to tune into the Miss State game today. Moorhead in a tough spot at home +18.5 vs LSU. A blowout loss could make him a dead man walking with the Boosters.

This guy’s hatred for Moorhead is borderline pathological. He may not be the guy, I’m not arguing that, but this thread (along with the Fleck one) has reached serious levels of insanity.

Any shrinks out there wanna chime in?
Is it even worth chiming in? The inmates of the Nut House are almost fully in control here.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Guys, not sure what more you need to see. He got clocked again with a team that looked completely unprepared and uninspired. I tried to nicely tell you two weeks ago before getting called every name in the book by many of you. I'm sure Moorhead might be a nice guy, but he's simply a lousy head coach. The one thing he supposedly could do - an exciting offense - he just cannot do now for two years. All you can do is bring up stuff he did years ago as a coordinator with guys you and I could have coached. Can we agree to officially eliminate him as a candidate now? (which he might be regardless).

Last edited:
Why are we even talking about him? lol. RU is aiming much higher than Moorhead? What happens when Urban Meyer and Mike Leach say No? Where do we go then?

I’m going to tune into the Miss State game today. Moorhead in a tough spot at home +18.5 vs LSU. A blowout loss could make him a dead man walking with the Boosters.

I think you should look at the latest Headlines, urban is interested in the the Dallas Cowboys head coaching Job if it opens up

You referring to yourself? You were one of Ash's loudest supporters years ago - talk about a nut!
Yup. He was the coach and i was supporting him. After the BC debacle, I realized he was done.
Now, go back to your mom's basement and stew little boy.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Moorehead is not at the top of my list, but...

Miss St.
2018 #27 ranked class
2019 #24 ranked class
2020 #20 ranked class

He recruited Chase Edmonds to Fordham that guy just put up 126 yds and 3 TDs on the Giants today.

Moorehead is not at the top of my list, but...

Miss St.
2018 #27 ranked class
2019 #24 ranked class
2020 #20 ranked class

He recruited Chase Edmonds to Fordham that guy just put up 126 yds and 3 TDs on the Giants today.
Unfortunately, he an lousy head coach and so bad that he is on the verge of losing his job after only a year and half.

Reactions: BlockR
Can't say Moorhead is a good one or not, but Miss St isn't an easy place to win a lot of games
Dan Mullen is considered a pretty good HC and he had trouble being a constant winner in his 9 years there.
He left after the 2017 season after posting a 9-4 record, but in 2016 it was 6-7 and only 1 time in his 9 years did Miss St come in better than 4th in the SEC's Western Division.
But with Bama,Auburn and LSU in that division,
4th isn't that bad.

SEC fan bases are as irrational as you are unintelligent.
That is such a small time stereo-type. Just stop posting that kind of nonsense. Lots of rational and smart people live in the south and even more rational and smart people from the North are moving down there everyday. Those are facts.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Trolling some of the MSU boards, it is clear those folks would love nothing more than RU taking their coach away asap...not a good sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sign-up to be the MSU of the B1GEast in a heartbeat.

so, hire Gary already.

Can't say Moorhead is a good one or not, but Miss St isn't an easy place to win a lot of games
Dan Mullen is considered a pretty good HC and he had trouble being a constant winner in his 9 years there.
He left after the 2017 season after posting a 9-4 record, but in 2016 it was 6-7 and only 1 time in his 9 years did Miss St come in better than 4th in the SEC's Western Division.
But with Bama,Auburn and LSU in that division,
4th isn't that bad.

The Big Ten East might be the second hardest division after the SEC west. If you make excuses for him there you'll be making the same excuses for his 5 or 6 win teams here.

Can he simply be a fish out of water in the Deep South? We all crushed Ash for his lack of ties and even trying, not to mention Shea from yesteryear.

morehead and schiano both on my list.

Can he simply be a fish out of water in the Deep South? We all crushed Ash for his lack of ties and even trying, not to mention Shea from yesteryear.

morehead and schiano both on my list.
No - he's just a really bad head coach. Team has been playing uninspired and undisciplined. Offense has been anemic to be kind, ranked in the bottom of the SEC and bottom third in all of FBS. Give him a watch the new few weeks and you'll see.

That is such a small time stereo-type. Just stop posting that kind of nonsense. Lots of rational and smart people live in the south and even more rational and smart people from the North are moving down there everyday. Those are facts.
What is "small time" are your reading comprehension skills.

I said "SEC fanbases", not "people in the South".

Hahahahaha!!!! He's getting absolutely smoked at Texas A&M! His team is an undisciplined clown show for the third straight week! Complete joke like I told you weeks ago he is a DISASTER, yes DISASTER head coach!

Reactions: G- RUnit
Hahahahaha!!!! He's getting absolutely smoked at Texas A&M! His team is an undisciplined clown show for the third straight week! Complete joke like I told you weeks ago he is a DISASTER, yes DISASTER head coach!

So, you're saying he's our kind of guy?

Moorhead lovers where are you? You all were so cocky when you were insulting me non-stop three weeks ago telling me I had no clue about him. Hobbs better have thrown his name in the trash for good!

Last edited:
Texas A&M is a Top-20 team according to Sagarin. They are not Liberty. Sagarin has them somewhere between Michigan and Iowa as an opponent. Sagarin has Mississippi State at #41 despite a 3-4 record. Game is in College Station.

Last edited:
Texas A&M is a Top-20 team according to Sagarin. They are not Liberty. Sagarin has them somewhere between Michigan and Iowa as an opponent.
Was this your excuse for him against lowly-Tennessee? This is three weeks in a row of pathetic, undisciplined anemic offensive football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT