ADVERTISEMENT

Even on a semi-off night, we still won handily. Sign of a good team!

You guys need to grow a pair 🤣

Have some confidence in Pike, this team, and this program

I’m an admitted lunatic who gets mad at a bad shot after a 15 point run.
I can’t even relax with a 20 point lead.
Shameful.
Of course the OP is correct, we had an easy win tonight
We are all the same man

Reactions: zappaa
You guys need to keep in mind that the style we play reallt drops the number of possessions down and therefore amount of shots take. And the points scored

We had 8 turnovers in the last 11 minutes of the first half …when we scored 9 points

The other 29 minute , we scored 53 points …

And shot 45% from the floor

If we can get our turnover number down to 10 and under ..we can get to 70 consistently

And there ain’t gonna be many who are scoring in the 70s to beat us ….

Reactions: ScarletLongIsland
You’re new here I assume? We’re fans who have seen and been through a lot with this program over the years.
Loll no

How many years will it take of a good program? The #dumpsterfire games are so far gone at this point and completely irrelevant to the current program

You’re new here I assume? We’re fans who have seen and been through a lot with this program over the years.
Yeah we are the same fans that watched us by like 70 points to Louisville not that long ago. Well at least it felt like not that long ago.

Reactions: ScarletDave
I hear ya. I have to pace in front of the TV and mutter.
At the end of the Purdue game, last minute, my wife came into the room to talk about dinner. I told her she needed to leave because usually something bad happens to RU when she is there. It required a LOT of explaining afterwards. I think I lose my mind at the end of close games.

Anyone who remembers the cordon blue school of culinary arts infomercials during halftime of games on SNY getting blown out by providence in front of 50 people at the Dunk, deserves an NCAA ring with the rest of the team

Loll no

How many years will it take of a good program? The #dumpsterfire games are so far gone at this point and completely irrelevant to the current program
It’s not so much that but following sports over so many years and seeing too many crazy comebacks. We wasted some possessions down the stretch and committed silly fouls to stop the clock. Maryland bailed us out with missed free throws. It ain’t over until it’s over.

Reactions: pmvon
He's winning with guys who I didn't think could do it. We lost Harper and Baker and somehow we are playing better. I think mulcahy is becoming the type of elite player teams like Iowa and Michigan have had for years before our eyes.

That's so sad! Ditch the losers mentality! Embrace being a winner!

NJ is taking its rightful place amongst the best college programs.
Lol…losers mentality.
my family has 15 world championships among us.
How I root is me, I’ll always be a nervous wreck, respectful of every opponent and wary of losing big leads.
You be you,
I be me.

Lol…losers mentality.
my family has 15 world championships among us.
How I root is me, I’ll always be a nervous wreck, respectful of every opponent and wary of losing big leads.
You be you,
I be me.
Zap- somewhat off topic, but how did you become such a die hard RU fan? Is it just a “Jersey thing?”

Zap- somewhat off topic, but how did you become such a die hard RU fan? Is it just a “Jersey thing?”
I’ve gotten into it many times, but to make a long story short.
My fanaticism sprouted when I was 18 years old playing all over the country in the minor leagues starting in 1975.
Because we had no alternative in the state to play major college football, none of the guys I played with and against thought we played good high school football in New Jersey.
“Y’all don’t play no football in NJ”
Then I’d say Jack Tatum, Joe Theisman, Lydell Mitchell, Franco Harris, Jim Kiick, Phil Vilipiano, Richard Wood”…just to name a few
“If we kept our players home we’d kick all your asses”
Been saying that for 45 years

Last edited:
I’ve gotten into it many times, but to make a long story short.
My fanaticism sprouted when I was 18 years old playing all over the country in the minor leagues starting in 1975.
Because we had no alternative in the state to play college football, none of the guys I played with and against thought we played good high school football in New Jersey.
“Y’all don’t play no football in NJ”
Then I’d say Jack Tatum, Joe Theisman, Lydell Mitchell, Franco Harris, Jim Kiick, Phil Vilipiano, Richard Wood”…just to name a few
“If we kept our players home we’d kick all your asses”
Been saying that for 45 years
Great story! Have you met/had conversations with Eric Young or Todd Frazier over the years?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT