ADVERTISEMENT

Excuse me but I need to get this 100,000 post out of the way

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
100000.jpg

Congrats and looking forward to the next 100,000!
[thumb2]

will any of us be alive....Started on the boards back in 97 or 98 whenever they started the tally. Slowed down by dialup by the high speed modem got me posting quickly. I hit 7k in December of 2004. Hit 75K around summer of 2014. I actually think my posts slowed down because of lack of controversies at RU the last two years and realignment being over. Although I have made up for it on the Current Events board in the last year.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Would be great for the mods to delete some epic thread and drop you back below 100k, sorta bernie Mac Mr. 3000 style.

I have to say congrats on something I never aspire to achieve.

Last edited:
Wow, I just realized I topped 40K a week or two or three ago.

No, you don't say? Would never have imagined that lol.
hahahahaha yes! That "time out" I had during the last year or so of the Fudd era let you fly by me I'm (only) getting ready for 90K! Had no idea but CONGRATS my friend!

I got a Lo-Bro with your name on it next fall! [banana]:cool2:[cheers]

you know you had passed me a few times and around the time the board did its revamp before we entered the Big 10, now you are well in my rear view mirror lol

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Wow, I just realized I topped 40K a week or two or three ago.

I do not like how post total is now updated in every post...like I couldnt go back to find post 90000 because it would say 100016 on it today, before the revamp you used to be able to see that.

Or 15 years at 18 per day? He's a very consistent poster, too, I'm more of a "binge" poster lol!
He joined this incarnation of this board on July 30, 2001. So to hit 100,000 posts in the approx 6000 days since then, he had to post on average between 16 and 17 times per day.

( I joined the day after Bac, and have less than 1/3 as many posts. And I think I spend too much time on these boards?)

Reactions: bac2therac
He joined this incarnation of this board on July 30, 2001. So to hit 100,000 posts in the approx 6000 days since then, he had to post on average between 16 and 17 times per day.

( I joined the day after Bac, and have less than 1/3 as many posts. And I think I spend too much time on these boards?)
Actually I think I'm one of the reasons bac has so many posts.
I'm closing in on ( only) 16,000 and I'd bet the majority of them are arguing over issues, we disagree on, with bac.
Add others like me and I'm surprised it took so long for bac to reach the 100,000 milestone [roll]

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT