ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/Vandy

rutgersguy1

Hall of Famer
Dec 17, 2008
Vandy up 7-6 against Florida almost halfway through the 4th. Haven't been watching the game but looks like Vandy wasn't the homecoming cupcake they were expecting. I see Florida has had 4 TOs to Vandy's 0. To put it mildly, that never helps.

Vandy up 7-6 against Florida almost halfway through the 4th. Haven't been watching the game but looks like Vandy wasn't the homecoming cupcake they were expecting. I see Florida has had 4 TOs to Vandy's 0. To put it mildly, that never helps.
Florida should have been up 3 TDs in the first Q but they fumbled a few times. The faked a FG and ran for the first down, but fumbled. They let Vandy hang around.

Florida has to be exhaling there. New FG kicker 3-7 and longest kick in his career is 37yd makes 43yd FG. Still 2:27 left though.

Wasn't easy and they gave up some penalties at the end that kept giving life to Vandy but they survived.

Last edited:
Forum jinx strikes again.
What jinx is that? I see others post this when someone posts an upset alert. It's an upset alert and posted midway through the fourth qtr no less, not early. Posting an upset alert is a jinx? Okay.

What jinx is that? I see others post this when someone posts an upset alert. It's an upset alert and posted midway through the fourth qtr no less, not early. Posting an upset alert is a jinx? Okay.

Relax dude! It's just a funny trend that whenever someone posts that Team X is doing well, then Team X will start losing or end up losing.

Relax dude! It's just a funny trend that whenever someone posts that Team X is doing well, then Team X will start losing or end up losing.
I get why you and others respond like that but it doesn't make sense to me. It's an upset so it's an unlikely outcome of varying degrees to begin with so jinxing something that's unlikely to happen anyway I don't get. That's usually why I wait til late to post it rather than early in a game where there's lots of time to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT