ADVERTISEMENT

Flowrestling Preseason Rankings

bigmatt718

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
http://www.flowrestling.org/ranking/1448-cory-clark-starts-the-year-on-top/2016-09-26/133

So far Flowrestling has released 8 preseason rankings, one a day. So far RU has 5 ranked wrestlers:

#11 Delvecchio at 133
#5 Ashnault at 141
#13 Theobold at 149
#8 Lewis at 157
#14 Gravina at 184

One thing I will say is the team is far deeper than last year, especially at the lower and middleweights. Some very good wrestlers will be backups like Dippery and Giraldo if Lewis stays at 157.

Last edited:
We heard here that Dip is trying to cut down to 133 to wrestle off against Scott. I can't imagine how he is going to do that (let alone do that and beat out Scott), but that's what he wanted to do.

Who is projected to start at 165 if Lewis is staying at 157? Pafumi? Van Brill? What about 197 and Heavyweight? I wonder if Gross is able to grab the starting spot at Heavy this year

Was at practice today and the kids are getting better. Mike Van Brill is a tough nut and will be heard from before he leaves here. Lewis stays at 157. Giraldo will challenge Theo at 149 and Dip is trying to get to 133. Parfumi and Grello will battle at 165 and Messner, Kyle K and Mulligan will go at 197 with Correnti if he can get down. Gross and Normandia at 285.

Was at practice today and the kids are getting better. Mike Van Brill is a tough nut and will be heard from before he leaves here. Lewis stays at 157. Giraldo will challenge Theo at 149 and Dip is trying to get to 133. Parfumi and Grello will battle at 165 and Messner, Kyle K and Mulligan will go at 197 with Correnti if he can get down. Gross and Normandia at 285.
How is Normandia looking at Heavy? What about Gross? Is he rusty?

I saw Correnti at the FB tailgate. He looks jacked. Looking forward to his career. $$$$

165 and 174 Rankings are out. Backukas starts the season ranked #20 at 174.
174 has been updated and Phil is now out, I confirmed with CP that he is next man in sitting at 21. Casey Kent was not in the original ranking but since he is now that bumped everyone down one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT