ADVERTISEMENT

For first time ever .. I think I want the cult to win

ScarletKid2008

All American
Sep 8, 2006
Bergen County, NJ
Michigan vs Penn St this weekend.

And for the first time maybe ever … I think I might slightly prefer if PSU wins. It hurts to even think it out loud.

Hear me out …

1. Michigan has earned the hate most recently . Don’t want to see them making a playoff.

2. I want the chance for RU to into happy valley next week and completely rip the hearts out of PSU !!

If they beat Michigan then their fan base will be all hyped thinking they have a chance to still make the B1G championship and maybe a playoff.

I would love nothing more in 2023 than for Rutgers to go into happy valley and to be the ones to directly kill their dreams right in front of their eyes.

Yes I’m under no delusions that RU winning at PSU is a reasonable thing to expect. But even if we dragged a scare into them into the 4th qtr I could smile at that. A win, might be one of the most satisfying RU football moments in almost two decades

So a small part of me. Wants PSU to knock out Michigan and give us a chance to be PSUs grim reeper.

Anyone else buying into this ???

Rooting for
aR6cDL.gif

And for the first time maybe ever … I think I might slightly prefer if PSU wins. It hurts to even think it out loud.

Hear me out …

1. Michigan has earned the hate most recently . Don’t want to see them making a playoff.

2. I want the chance for RU to into happy valley next week and completely rip the hearts out of PSU !!

If they beat Michigan then their fan base will be all hyped thinking they have a chance to still make the B1G championship and maybe a playoff.

I would love nothing more in 2023 than for Rutgers to go into happy valley and to be the ones to directly kill their dreams right in front of their eyes.

Yes I’m under no delusions that RU winning at PSU is a reasonable thing to expect. But even if we dragged a scare into them into the 4th qtr I could smile at that. A win, might be one of the most satisfying RU football moments in almost two decades

So a small part of me. Wants PSU to knock out Michigan and give us a chance to be PSUs grim reeper.

You really think stealing signs (which it seems everyone is doing, including Rutgers) is actually worse then harboring a pedophile?? What is wrong with you people?

Hate em both but the fact that they brought Rutgers name into this "scandal" is enough for me to root for PSU.

Hmmm...good point.

I think you just clipped that hair.

Won't be watching; won't root for either.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Ideally Michigan beats Penn St. then loses to Ohio St.. A Big 10 team locks up a playoff spot and both MU and PSU don't.
Why would you want that?? The Big Ten want two teams in the playoffs. It means BIG money for the B1G and in the end Rutgers

You really think stealing signs (which it seems everyone is doing, including Rutgers) is actually worse then harboring a pedophile?? What is wrong with you people?
The U of M had their own Dr. Anderson that did wrongful acts on their athletes that was unpunished by both the NCAA and the conference.

There’s also that fellow that was known as the Unabomber.

But, let the hate flow…

Reactions: megadrone
The U of M had their own Dr. Anderson that did wrongful acts on their athletes that was unpunished by both the NCAA and the conference.

But, let the hate flow…
Jesus what a stretch 🤣🤣. The Unabomber was never at Michigan as the Unabomber. Some 20/30 years later after he left lol.

Why would you want that?? The Big Ten want two teams in the playoffs. It means BIG money for the B1G and in the end Rutgers

I actually think 3 one loss teams would only produce one playoff team. I think there is a better chance, marginally, if there is an undefeated team an a 1 loss team, which would necessitate PSU losing 2.

Jesus what a stretch 🤣🤣. The Unabomber was never at Michigan as the Unabomber. Some 20/30 years later after he left lol.
Though, while Alex Yood isn't even close to Jerry/Joe- it isn't like Michigan is completely innocent here either. I would doubt it was the first time he ever did it either.

I actually think 3 one loss teams would only produce one playoff team. I think there is a better chance, marginally, if there is an undefeated team an a 1 loss team, which would necessitate PSU losing 2.
If Michigan and Ohio State are undefeated for their game on Thanksgiving weekend and it close they are both in. Where you getting 3 one loss teams?

If Michigan and Ohio State are undefeated for their game on Thanksgiving weekend and it close they are both in. Where you getting 3 one loss teams?

Penn St. beats Michigan and Michigan beats Ohio St.

Hear me out …

Never. Never ever ever root for Pedd State.

But, let the hate flow…

Defending Pedd State. Ban this person.

Reactions: Rutgers56

Seriously. Was the Unabomber on the UM payroll? Did they coverup his bombings during that 30 years they had him on the payroll? Did the UM coach at the time help him wire bombs?

LOL the Pedd State Cult is nuts.

I think Penn State winning an emotional game over UMich will give us the best chance. I can see them being completely unfocused if they win while we will be lazer focus and ready to break their hearts. Can't wait but super excited for Iowa.

Reactions: WhiteBus
I think Penn State winning an emotional game over UMich will give us the best chance. I can see them being completely unfocused if they win while we will be lazer focus and ready to break their hearts. Can't wait but super excited for Iowa.

Disagree. They would be laser focused on a win to reach the playoffs.

Reactions: WhiteBus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT