ADVERTISEMENT

Forgot To Tape The Purdue Game

Groz

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
Was at the Purdue game(along with the Minn and Indiana games) tonight and forgot to tape it and want to watch it. Was hoping that BTN would replay it tonight, but it looks like they are showing the Wis-Mich St game and Ohio St-Penn State game in the wee hours this morning.

If anyone sees when/if the Purdue game is being replayed, please post it. Thanks in advance.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Was at the Purdue game(along with the Minn and Indiana games) tonight and forgot to tape it and want to watch it. Was hoping that BTN would replay it tonight, but it looks like they are showing the Wis-Mich St game and Ohio St-Penn State game in the wee hours this morning.

If anyone sees when/if the Purdue game is being replayed, please post it. Thanks in advance.

Best of Luck,
Groz
BTN2GO...

Thanks Loyal. I wanted to save it on to my DVR. Have to figure out if there is some way.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: mikefla
Thanks for posting it Tango.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Don't do it!!............ :)

I just re-watched, and I'm even more upset the second time............

0:58 Williams clearly fouled....... but no call... so no 1-1 to get it to a 1 point difference.
:30 Corey missed front end of 1:1 (which maybe should have been Bonus+ at that point)......
:29 mystery over-the-top on Omoruyi instead of a kick-out and possible last shot for OT...
:20 the maybe--but, never called foul on Sanders.............

sorry, Refs took the last minute out of our hands............ that shouldn't happen.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT