Former RU Players On NFL Cut Lists

colbert17

Heisman Winner
Aug 30, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
Baltimore - Jeremy Zuttah
LA Chargers - Andre Patton
Tampa Bay - George Johnson, Andrew DePaola

All I can find. On the NFL website the Raiders don't have list? Anyone know about Cioffi?

Baltimore - Jeremy Zuttah
LA Chargers - Andre Patton
Tampa Bay - George Johnson, Andrew DePaola

All I can find. On the NFL website the Raiders don't have list? Anyone know about Cioffi?
Cut

Also saw this about Agudosi from a few days ago:

Arizona Cardinals WR Carlton Agudosi was identified by head coach Bruce Arians as the player that stood out most during camp. Arians also indicated that if Agudosi doesn't make the team he could be brought back to the team's practice squad.

Footballguys view: At 6'6" 220 pounds, Agudosi has the physical makeup that gets scouts attention. The Rutgers WR fell undrafted this year due to lackluster numbers posted in college with only eight catches for 85 yards and one touchdown in 2016. Agudosi had five offensive coordinators and five position coaches in five years with the Scarlet Knights. Injuries held him back, and so did the offense as they averaged only 138.3 passing yards per game last season.

A little sad, but a few will be signed to PRactice squads, and others may get a break

Where did someone see Cioffi was cut? I am sure someone could use or pick up Zuttah unless he's gone down that much.

Wow. Dark day for Knights in NFL.
Unfortunately that Video in HPSS is going to be much shorter now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT