ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Former Syracuse WR Taj Harris Transfers to Rutgers

Hey Tundra fans!

2mqf.gif

Couldn’t get into Kentucky. There were some choice words about him from the forums. I’m sure everyone is happy about him now that he’s at rutgers. Not sure he had many options. He has a new born kid and a girlfriend back at home and this allows him to be with them. Happy he found a school that will give him a chance

Couldn’t get into Kentucky. There were some choice words about him from the forums. I’m sure everyone is happy about him now that he’s at rutgers. Not sure he had many options. He has a new born kid and a girlfriend back at home and this allows him to be with them. Happy he found a school that will give him a chance
He couldn't get into the academic powerhouse The University of Kentucky?

Couldn’t get into Kentucky.
Couldn't get into that academic juggernaut? Come on, you're not that naive. If Kentucky really wanted him, he would've been suiting up for them this Spring. Fact is they have WR's who they think are better, here we have a dearth of WR's who are good. This fills a big area of need.

Last edited:
Couldn't get into that academic juggernaut? Come on, you're not that naive. If Kentucky really wanted him, he would've been suiting up for them this Spring. Fact is they have WR's who they think are better, here we have a dearth of WR's who are good. This fills a big area of need.
And we have an outstanding academic support system. Not sure that exists in SEC schools, at least not to the extent it does at RU and other B1G schools.

Reactions: koleszar
Couldn't get into that academic juggernaut? Come on, you're not that naive, if Kentucky really wanted him, he would've been suiting up for them this Spring. Fact is they have WR's who they think are better, here we have a dearth of WR's who are good. This fills a big area of need.
He couldn't get into the academic powerhouse The University of Kentucky?
Read your boards. Those were the rumors.

Go back and read comments about Taj on this forum through the years. Those were the douchiest post I’ve ever seen.
They’ll get him eligible one way or another, even if they have to make him take basket weaving classes in community college.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT