ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman Class Is Dope

Woolfolk!!!

this kid is the biggest surprise to me.

I understand the excitement about Simpson. The kid has played very well - how about him skying for rebounds!!! But Simpson is not a total surprise - we were hearing about him pre-season

but Woolfolk!?! Getting rebounds, great passes!!!! Getting in the passing lane. The kid is much much better than we should have reasonably expected. And he’s only 7 months as a basketball—only player. If he keeps progressing he can become a major force!!! Pike sees it too - he’s already taking deans minutes… big time

Woolfolk!!!

this kid is the biggest surprise to me.

I understand the excitement about Simpson. The kid has played very well - how about him skying for rebounds!!! But Simpson is not a total surprise - we were hearing about him pre-season

but Woolfolk!?! Getting rebounds, great passes!!!! Getting in the passing lane. The kid is much much better than we should have reasonably expected. And he’s only 7 months as a basketball—only player. If he keeps progressing he can become a major force!!! Pike sees it too - he’s already taking deans minutes… big time
He is dope 4 sure

Shooting Star GIF

Reactions: Scangg and runova09
Dope is bad. But “bad” is goo
Dope is bad. But “bad” is good.
In the early 80s, I learned the following from Michael Jackson:

Because I'm bad, I'm bad, shamone (bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (bad, bad)
You know it (really, really bad)

Therefore, I’m pretty sure bad is good. The real question is, “what does “shamone” mean””?

Therefore, I’m pretty sure bad is good. The real question is, “what does “shamone” mean””?
You don’t know what shamone means?!

shamone man!!

From Urban Dictionary:

Shamone

Term used at the end of a sentence or on its own. Can be used loosely as a congratulations to someone, accolade, a “that's right” comment, good job, razzing ...

Reactions: Mr Magoo
You will have posters here who will continue to post things such as Pike can’t recruit players. Just watch after the first 2 game losing streak or severe injury ( praying not on either of those) . Mark my word it will pop up. Can you imagine the amount of weeping if those things happened. It would be Pike’s fault for not recruiting better. This is Rutgers and only RU fan boards castrate their most successful coach and or coaches .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT