ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman Receivers & Other Thoughts

dmurph24

Junior
Sep 21, 2008
Beachwood, NJ
So I get it, Melton is so good that we have him out there as a starter, but we burn the other redshirsts for what.......almost zero catches and five yard pass plays?

Why is it that every team we play has a more dynamic offense, even the non-P5 teams. So all these teams have better recruits then we do? The offensive play calling is....well...offensive! RU can't seem to hire the RIGHT coach, especially the OC's. The play calling is so generic looking and disgustingly unimaginative. It's like watching paint dry (for another season).

The EMU QB was the best player on the field, their receivers were running WIDE OPEN 5-7 yd. outs and out jumping us for every ball. We need to recruit that guy!!!!! Our recievers were covered closely for most of the game. We should just copy EMU's offense and defense (seriously).

I guess we can't run off tackle?

I just find it amazing that these type of teams can stay on the field with us. You watch, Morgan State will have a game plan that will have a more exciting offense than ours. Unfortunatley the athletic difference will be too big for them to overcome. They just don't have enough horses in the stable, will cramp up at times, and finally surrender in the second half.

SUMMARY = THIS TEAM IS BEGGING TO BE COACHED!

Reactions: BillyC80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT