ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops versus Ohio State

I agree we've fouled more than they have, but 17-7 is insane.
In this game, I just don’t agree. We’re being outplayed so badly that the fouls are a result of that. I’ve agreed plenty of times that we‘ve gotten an uneven whistle, but I don’t think so today.

Hopefully no game scheduled next week - Pike needs to give the guys time off to get their heads right.

Something is very wrong - and it can be health but still.

what’s amazing to me is the shots that the opponents are making. They are shooting over the defense and our guys just seem to shoot into hands.

I don’t think they play enough..the pansy OOC schedule can’t prepare you for this.

Exactly - but apparently Montez Mathis would rather eat the ball on a rejection than ever look to dish. Same with Geo
I said it earlier he has not passed the ball out once this game. If he's not scoring, he's going to try and get his.

I agree we've fouled more than they have, but 17-7 is insane.
We have not fouled more.. they are very physical. The whistles are not the same. But as people here often say.. even if the fouls were even.. we are not playing well enough.

Like this foul on Mulcahy's breakaway.. osu #14 felt okay just bumping him because they have gotten away with it and none of them are in foul trouble

Reactions: Rokodesh
Rutgers offense is inept because of the lack of front court size,players inability to make shots around the basket or get fouled and the disappearance of the go to scorers Baker and Harper.The rest of the squad are complementary type players except for Young who probably hasn't recovered from the hip/back injury.Math is having problem with drives to the basket because he is only 6' 4''.and shots are blocked.

As limited as Paul May be I’d rather him in than Montez. Oh, for csakes , finish Myles!

I'm very disappointed in Harper he's just so lazy lately. If things don't go his way he gives up. He's just standing around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT