ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Lehigh

We’re getting great looks. They just haven’t fallen. They will. And Lehigh isn’t going to shoot 80% all game.

Seem to be a little too amped up to start. Need to settle in and we’ll be fine

That tells me I haven’t subscribed. Apparently if you buy through the app it’s not billed through BTN. Maybe there’s a delay in transmitting the accounts. Super annoying.
It tells me to subscribe, and then when I click on the button to subscribe, it tells me I’m already subscribed. And I’m stuck in a loop with no game.
I used the website to register earlier today. Went smoothly and instantly.

Not really sure what to tell you. You could always use the website to register. But you might wind up double-registered and then would have to contact them to cancel one of the registrations. However, if you use the exact same credentials, I would think it wouldn't allow you to register twice.

Why do you say that?
Apparently everyone thought we were gonna come out and be winning by 35 points in the first five minutes of the game. People need to relax. His team is obviously playing very nervous right now and I’m not surprised in the least bit. It’s comical IMHO.

Mine activated in about 10 mins. Assume you have backed out and retuned.
Yes, deleted app, went in and out etc. Subscribed at 5:30. Just now finally got the apple receipt, but still no luck getting in. Apparently needed to do this during business hours so a human can push a button?

Doesn’t sound like I’m missing much, though.

I swear to God I thought we were down by 20 already the way some of you are acting.
If people weren't acting bipolar in this thread, then it wouldn't be the game thread. I actually think the negative posts are fairly mild compared to what we see in game threads sometimes.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Yes, deleted app, went in and out etc. Subscribed at 5:30. Just now finally got the apple receipt, but still no luck getting in. Apparently needed to do this during business hours so a human can push a button?

Doesn’t sound like I’m missing much, though.
Sorry to hear. Thats crazy.

If people weren't acting bipolar in this thread, then it wouldn't be the game thread. I actually think the negative posts are fairly mild compared to what we see in game threads sometimes.
They started less than 2 minutes into the game lol…just makes me laugh

They started less than 2 minutes into the game lol…just makes me laugh
I hear you. I've had the same exact thought in game threads in the past: "have these people ever played sports". And for the same reason - people overreacting to a slow start.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Anyone have any luck activating their BTN+ subscription? I used the app to subscribe earlier today, but it doesn’t recognize that I’ve subscribed (but also tells me I’m already subscribed). Infuriating.
I gave up ... It sucks!

Nobody can create their own shot on this team and that is always going to be the problem.

Pike knows it too and that’s why he’s putting out there this whole “move the ball around quickly” nonsense.

This team is going to scrap all year so prepare your eyes now

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT