ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Maryland

We’re a flawed team and I can live with that. Playing great D and hopefully wearing MD down. Still pissed about that technical though.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Up at the half and getting zero from Johnson and Harper.

Young, the three ball, and early possession green light for Geo allowing us be up a good amount even as the refs hitting us. Impressive

Jy was getting a bit sloppy with handling...sometimes needs to be reined in
Bc he was in the zone and Pike took him out and you said he needed a breather. He didnt need a breather. He needed the ball. Took him out and he lost his rhythm. Players aren't robots. You dont take them out when they are killing it like that. Especially when it's a guy like Young who NEVER has looked tired once in his career

Bc he was in the zone and Pike took him out and you said he needed a breather. He didnt need a breather. He needed the ball. Took him out and he lost his rhythm. Players aren't robots. You dont take them out when they are killing it like that. Especially when it's a guy like Young who NEVER has looked tired once in his career
Yup. When youre on an absolute heater like that coach cant take you out just for the sake of “rotations!!!”

Cant play 20 minutes..we will need him alot this half

Reactions: gregkoko
Yup. When youre on an absolute heater like that coach cant take you out just for the sake of “rotations!!!”
I am not a fan of players questioning coaches but if I'm Young there I wave that sub off to the bench. If I'm the guy coming in for Young I might say to coach hes in the freaking zone coach let him play it out

I think Harper is sitting because of the T. Played a pretty good half. Need to be just as good or better in second half. Expect little help from zebras

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT