ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

Its truly mind boggling watching Rutgers miss so many layups.Penn State still stinks and Rutgers has gotten a sudden pulse.Lead down to 9 points.

okay i am sensing something here..the move to Ron was great, didnt get that roll but now Myles and now another stop. and jam....9-0 run

THIS IS IT GUYS...THIS IS YOUR FRIGGIN SEASON..ITS NOW OR NEVER

Agreed. A close loss ain't good enough. A win from down 18 would be huge for this team's psyche going forward. Down 7. Very doable, but can they? I like the anger/energy right now.

Reactions: RUsojo
that’s true but that’s a coincidence. You can’t blame this on McConnell.
I don't know. A guy who decided to sit out, then all of a sudden decides he wants to play. Then gets injected and without working his way into the flow decides to go off one on one all the time never making the pass. That certainly can throw things off.

Putting Johnson back in lead to that run. Cliff was just not giving us anything. Johnson is working the boards, setting screens and making the right decision on hedges.

Agreed. A close loss ain't good enough. A win from down 18 would be huge for this team's psyche going forward. Down 7. Very doable, but can they? I like the anger/energy right now.

if I were a betting man I would bet on RU right now, PSU isnt OSU or Iowa or Wisky. At the level we are playing now we win, there is plenty of time and PSUs jacking up of 3s earlier in this game is coming back to haunt them. I think in the half court we can defend them, just keep the turnovers down..only 3 this half and only 5 in 23 minutes

Well Baker stopped that run. The Detriment to the team, fun while it lasted.

Weird vibes in that shot of RHJ. Maybe nothing but seems disinterested.

A couple 3 pointers really will shake Penn State .Maybe the 3 games is tiring Penn State .

Rutgers gets close then starts fouling while Penn State only has 4 fouls in second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT