ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

This team just looks much slower than in the first half of the season. Getting beat off the dribble, not getting loose balls, giving up offensive rebounds, and not moving on offense. Just a total break down of every facet of the game. The difference is so stark It’s heartbreaking.

It's almost like voodoo how we can miss every. single. easy. shot. And other teams hit crazy ones right when they need it.

Point shaving? NJ Advanced Media should investigate. I'm neither being sarcastic nor overreacting.

I'm not seeing any other legitimate explanation that could explain being this bad for this many games after starting out the way we did this year.
Christ are you serious with this shit???

Point shaving? NJ Advanced Media should investigate. I'm neither being sarcastic nor overreacting.

I'm not seeing any other legitimate explanation that could explain being this bad for this many games after starting out the way we did this year.

lol this is not how you shave points

This team just looks much slower than in the first half of the season. Getting beat off the dribble, not getting loose balls, giving up offensive rebounds, and not moving on offense. Just a total break down of every facet of the game. The difference is so stark It’s heartbreaking.
Watch Harper he doesn't even try to run. He just lumbers down the court, like hustling is just not for him since he's a star.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
I don’t like baseless claims either but if we continue to play as lifeless as this and miss the tourney, I think an unwanted departure or two would be likely
Perhaps, and stated the way you just did is fine. Saying it as if it is some kind of fact is annoying as hell.

Geo gets beat every time. His guy is easily able to beat him, forcing us to play 4 on 5. He can't shoot. He do shit. I can't believe Pike plays him. Gives us less than nothing. He's actually detrimental.

C on his chest or not, he shouldn't be playing.

Mathis is in fact playing like he doesn’t care at the moment. Wonder if he reconsiders his decision not to transfer this past summer.

Could envision a scenario where neither Young or Mathis come back next year.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
The complete departure from anything resembling passion/effort is probably the most disappointing aspect of this whole collapse

Reactions: ScarletDave
Geo is a PG that cant push the floor. He needs to do a much better job running the floor

We need to schedule a cupcake so the team can see the ball go through the hoop. I don’t care if the game is tomorrow

Reactions: Local Shill
Leave the bench in. I don't care how bad we get beat. Purge this thing and tear it all down. This current team is done. Their chance was last year. They blew it this year. Ready to cheer for a new team.

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT