ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

I said I was turning it off if they had another 12 point effort in the first 10 mins.... they won’t even get there! I want to scream

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
But it's still early. Why expend the energy now when we can simply comeback the last five minutes, because that always works so well.

why don’t we play any zone either to mix up the D. We get burnt on man to man. Mix it up

Penn State stinks yet Rutgers futility on offense has resulted in a 15-6 deficit.You have to wonder what has been happening during practices because the team performance is abysmal,

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
Is it time to employ the TKR reverse curse yet and start rooting for PSU?

ok a transition bucket...lets see if this provides the spark, looks like the only way we can score is off a turnover or defensive stop

We don’t play anything resembling team basketball anymore

It's a bunch of guys who think they are better than they are. LIke they are auditioning for the NBA trying to get theirs. Only they can't get theirs and they can't shoot.

It's a tough situation.

Dear lord... just find some way to get out of here with a W

Penn State stinks yet Rutgers futility on offense has resulted in a 15-6 deficit.You have to winder what has been happening during practices because the team performance is abysmal,

I was wondering about practices myself. You could learn our offense in two days and there aren’t any adjustments. What could they be doing ?

Penn St is bad so hypothetically if Rutgers turned it on at any point before the last 5 minutes I think they would win but no confidence in that happening.

No joke I like this teams chances better if the staff walked off and the players picked who plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT