ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Seton Hall

Agee literally holds the ball out for the defender to just take it when he catches on reversals ; happened twice already . No rip throughs, no pivoting , just lazy ball security

Alot to be disappointed by in the play on the court but I'm disappointed by how quickly some fans abandon OUR players. It is Half Time and we are on the road battling a top 25 team. Down by ten but we will need EVERYONE to make a contribution. Let's decide if we will support OUR boys or not.

Go RUTGERS! Beat SHU!!!

Reactions: zebnatto
I would agree if only we had depth. If only Myles would’ve stayed we would be killing the inside rn. Which is why we have to settle for 10ft jumpers
Or if pike could recruit another big man. Can’t blame Myles.

The game was tied. Agee came in an turned the ball over on consecutive possessions. That started a 14-0 run. He should not see the floor in the second half.
Exactly. Hence why is he such a team negative / rally killer. He’s Souf bad.

Agee literally holds the ball out for the defender to just take it when he catches on reversals ; happened twice already . No rip throughs, no pivoting , just lazy ball security
Yes idk how a guy like him even got onto our team it makes no sense

Pike needs to run him off baseline screens or pin downs and get him in the mid post to use his size. He hasn’t had any of these opportunities and he seems to be a one mistake player. Hard to develop like that
Pike doesn’t run those. May get in the way of teaching rebounding and defense. Oh wait …

These dudes have little sister syndrome like I've never seen.

This is their super bowl.

10 years ago there might been a fight with the nonsense they say. Yikes.

Pike doesn’t run those. May get in the way of teaching rebounding and defense. Oh wait …
I agree . Only time I’ve seen them run consistently is last game against Purdue. Watch our offense that game and pretty much every other game this year; and it’s more than just making shots.

He finishes more on offense than Duke. Duke was a better defender. Not even close. It’s literally like we only have 4 guys defending when Agee is in.
His reflexes might actually be slower than Doucoure’s which I didn’t think was possible. Ducoure would box out after the ball hit the rim.

Pike needs to run him off baseline screens or pin downs and get him in the mid post to use his size. He hasn’t had any of these opportunities and he seems to be a one mistake player. Hard to develop like that

exactly....2 minutes in this game is criminal

We need better hands on the ball, collectively as a team. So many times we fumble the ball, even in the act of shooting layups or slams.

He doesn’t seem to make hard cuts.

I just don’t get why Pike changes things that are working and than expect it to get better when he sits the guys that are working and scoring for us on the bench. “I’m tired” Boo hoo this is why you get in shape in practices. Every other teams starters aren’t tired but ours

Reactions: biazza38
I agree . Only time I’ve seen them run consistently is last game against Purdue. Watch our offense that game and pretty much every other game this year; and it’s more than just making shots.
Eh we didn’t run them during Purdue game. Got lucky with a great game by rhj with lots of iso - which is not a realistic thing to expect over and over. And Purdue is not very athletic. Really was a good matchup. Seton hall too athletic.

Reactions: zebnatto
RHJ is still that inconsistent. He is not going to NBA if he cannot solve this issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT