ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Seton Hall

Difference is turnovers and we are getting crushed on the boards. Need to stop the sloppy shit and rebound.

Reactions: zebnatto
because he is a 5th senior and he is making alot of mistakes, ditto for Ron.....so yeah Im not judging Hyatt the same way I would judge those 2
I’m not saying he gets no blame. Some saying he’s the entire difference between this game and Clemson/Purdue which is absurd.

not good but Pike needs to figure out the right guys to play. We need an offense....Jaden Jones needs to play and be integrated into the offense
It would be nice if we had an offense that could do that. He gets zero open looks

No idea why people are blaming Geo. Has he played well? No. Has anyone else? Also no.
He's supposed to be the Golden Child, the leader, a star of this team. At least that's what he craves and wants to be the voice of the team, well he has to back it up and he's sh*tting his pants.

Reactions: bac2therac
Need shooters to scheme. See Wisconsin
Yes you have two options: be a great recruiter and play nba style offense (pick and roll, iso ball) or be a system coach and run a system and recruit guys for it. Pike is neither.

Don’t understand Geo and Ron, you came back for your senior season, it’s your last seton hall game, don’t you wanna show up!!?? Should be a 25 point night from one of these two. Geo hopefully still has the flu lingering because he looks tired out there it that his head is anywhere but the prudential center

not good but Pike needs to figure out the right guys to play. We need an offense....Jaden Jones needs to play and be integrated into the offense
Jaden needs to stop chucking up the ball within a nanosecond of catching a pass

Sadly, Rutgers offense is matching their ranking as one of the worse shooting teams in the country.Seton Hall leads 37-27 at end of first half.
We are outshooting them. The difference is this game is offensive rebounds and turnovers.

Reactions: mugrat86
Reiber and Agee both don’t deserve any minutes. So here we are.
I would agree if only we had depth. If only Myles would’ve stayed we would be killing the inside rn. Which is why we have to settle for 10ft jumpers

I think because Pike isnt using him properly I dont see him in box taking a shot tonight but I thought he took one
Pike needs to run him off baseline screens or pin downs and get him in the mid post to use his size. He hasn’t had any of these opportunities and he seems to be a one mistake player. Hard to develop like that

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT