ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: RFootball vs. No. 3 Ohio State

They keep trying to get to the sideline with Chambers unblocked and it's just not going to work.

You’re implying that these teams are hanging with OSU better than us when they really aren’t.

Those teams got gashed
True Wisconsin had 7 points until half way through the 4th qtr and OSU emptied the bench.

I would have faked the run and threw over the middle on that 4th down.

We are getting yards with our base offense so why stick with that? Let’s go to some dumb set and get nothing while a developing star RB sits on the sidelines. Just bad

No I'm not.
I'm factually saying those teams (with all their talent) produced a better offense against the same OSU team.

Did they benefit from a blowout and garbage time stats?
Yes they did. But so could we.

I'm not bringing up ND because that was a close game so there was no garbage time stats to pile up.

I mean - In fairness, Wisconsin did nothing on offense until they were down 28-0. They never got closer. We’ve yet to trail by that much in this game. Just saying. We’ll see how we look next possession. We’ll be there I assume.

This RB is toying with us. Yes, he’s talented but we’re making him look like Henry

10th Penalty and we are still in the 3rd Qtr.
And others were declined
Yikes

Brown has been running well. Don’t get why you take him out with 3 and 2.

Reactions: RW90
Don’t want to see Langan at QB unless it’s a fake run then throw. They should’ve done that last drive on 3rd down to keep the D honest.

I’ll get reamed for this by the Schianoites. But switching QBs every other first downs or series does not help develop Simon at all. He’s the one who needs the help and reps, not the 7th year senior who have had plenty of chances to prove that he would be more than he’s actually is. Simon would be halfway decent if he goes through the growing pains…

And people wonder why Rutgers’ QBs are always behind most of the other programs in the country.

We are picking up chunks of yards with off tackle runs with a bruising, tall powerful back.. On third down and fourth down both short yards.. and we pull the player that is ACTUALLY productive and do two dives for minus yards..... amazingly STUPID play calling!!! Plain and simple

I’ll get reamed for this by the Schianoites. But switching QBs every other first downs or series does not help develop Simon at all. He’s the one who needs the help and reps, not the 7th year senior who have had plenty of chances to prove that he would be more than he’s actually is. Simon would be halfway decent if he goes through the growing pains…

And people wonder why Rutgers’ QBs are always behind most of the other programs in the country.
I agree. You can faint now. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT