That team is a bad matchup for us makes it though on Paul
What a great win Cam and Mag and Cliff in the second half huge

Reactions: BillyC80
Happy for the win!

Refs almost took it from us.

Rutgers 27 free throw attempts
Ohio state 12 free they attempts

best win of the year besides purdue
I certainly hate to argue about which win is better (all wins are great), but resume wise, the win at Northwestern is a much bigger win. Today was nice to get a bit of revenge against OSU.

Reactions: RU MAN
Tough grind it out win. Mag hits the dagger and we’re well on our way. Thank god he hit that shot because Cam was slightly off today, Cliff missed too many bunnies and with the game on the line I NEVER want Caleb taking a shot, especially from 3point land.

Reactions: RUkhoury
I certainly hate to argue about which win is better (all wins are great), but resume wise, the win at Northwestern is a much bigger win. Today was nice to get a bit of revenge against OSU.
True but I’ll take both.

I would say we won beautifully! Shots would not drop but we kept grinding. 16 assists on 21 FG, compared to 7 on 24 for OSU.

Only nine turnovers.

Four guys in double digits.

Key minutes from Reiber in the 1st half when Wolf and Cliff were in foul trouble allowed Cliff to stay in for pretty the whole second half.

It wasn't all great but the overall package was good.

Amazing that Cliff never picked up even a 4th foul after coming back in. They didn't want to throw him or Key out

Reactions: socaldave
What a difference for RU fans watching MBB vs FB.

Did the FB recruits stay until the final buzzer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT