ADVERTISEMENT

Games can start on Nov 25. I wonder how long it will be until we get the schedule.

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
Nov 25 is only 3 weeks away. We supposedly have Rider and FDU on Nov 29 and Nov 30 and Syracuse on Dec 8. We still could have 4 other out of conference games as well as the BIG 10 schedule. I would think we must hear something soon.

It is possible that Rutgers' first game is Nov. 29. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I realize that Russ. I just hope to hear if Ru will have 4 other OOC games and what they might be as well as the dates for any BIG 10 games.

Fran McCaffrey confirmed Big 10 conference schedule is 20 games. I would hope by next week we get the full schedule including conference schedule. I know ACC is releasing their conference schedule next week and I believe Big 12 and Pac 12 have released their full conference schedules and Big East has released their conference schedule for December.

I realize that Russ. I just hope to hear if Ru will have 4 other OOC games and what they might be as well as the dates for any BIG 10 games.
We'll all hear at some point. It is a Frankenstein season. Absolutely nothing is normal about it so info on schedules will come out when it comes out. I'm actually at a point where I am not going to be surprised, at all, if non-conference games are announced after some teams play their first game or two of the season.

Reactions: gregkoko
Good find Kcg. The site Stadium reported RU will host Sacred Heart on opening night, presumably on Nov 25.

We'll all hear at some point. It is a Frankenstein season. Absolutely nothing is normal about it so info on schedules will come out when it comes out. I'm actually at a point where I am not going to be surprised, at all, if non-conference games are announced after some teams play their first game or two of the season.
Especially if a future opponent has a covid issue.....ADs of schools in the area will be on speed dial

I believe we play Rider in our MTE in late November along with FDU. Rider is predicted to end up last in the MAAC per its recently released poll.

We know 24 of our 27 games somewhat. 20 conference games - teams and dates tbd . And 4 OOC games to date at home vs Sacred Heart, FDU , Rider and Syracuse. Possibly at Seton Hall as well which would make 25 games.

dont see how College bball will be played this season unless the power 5 set up some sort of 'pod locations' and play say multiple round robin games in a pod over a 4 day stretch?
Then do same the following week. Traveling to multiple cities/states in a 20 game season is not going to work now Covid is kicking up in cold weather.
any questions?
there are 8 college football games cancelled alone this weekend.

Seton Hall just released its OOC Schedule and an open date remains presumably for us.
Seton Hall OOC schedule includes at Louisville, Baylor at home and road games against Rhode Island and penn state.

Per Carino, we have 5 OOC games to date: Syracuse, Rider, FDU, Sacred Heart and Wagner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT