ADVERTISEMENT

GOAT vs. FUMBLE...the dog.

already another thread....... winning name would be: Jabu-Package

As I said in the first thread on this, my dog's name is Blitz. I think GS would approve. I got my wife to go along with it because both her parents are from Germany. Blitz means lightning in German

Here Flea-Flicker! C'mon boy... go over there... now over here..... now back to where you where before... now go fetch down field!

Reactions: Jm0513
Goat is not a good name for a dog. Cow and Horse are also bad names for a dog.

Fumble is a good name if you are on defense. I used to call my dog Tiki Barber because when I chased him with the ball, he kept dropping it.
Little PSA for everybody...

He does NOT like when you ask to see his Super Bowl ring.

Scarlet is a great name for a dog. Especially for the Schiano family with stints at Rutgers and Ohio State.

Reactions: Jm0513

Winner!

btw "Red Dog" is a great movie based on a true story.
There is a statue of Red Dog in Western Australia.
1867063_orig.jpg

Our dog is named Ashley... Ash for short.
the last 3.5 years during RU game days, my wife would tell me i'm scaring the dog. she's cowering in the corner because i'm yelling NOOOOOO ASH, God****t ASH, F * U Ash.
I think our dog and I need counseling.

Our dog is named Ashley... Ash for short.
the last 3.5 years during RU game days, my wife would tell me i'm scaring the dog. she's cowering in the corner because i'm yelling NOOOOOO ASH, God****t ASH, F * U Ash.
I think our dog and I need counseling.
That's funny, but I hope it's not actually true

It's a really silly and unimportant point but lightning in German is blitz. Blitzen was first used in the 1823 poem about St Nicholas. Just didn't want to piss in beaced's cornflakes. He seemed so authoritative

A couple other RU themed dog names:
  • Banks (as in On The Banks)
  • For a pair: Up & Stream
  • Pandy (Pandemonium)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT