ADVERTISEMENT

Got a good feeling...

ScarletDog

Senior
Gold Member
May 7, 2007
We are going to bust it wide open tonight. I'm guessing 20%+ from 3. We will beat NJIT by 4 points going away...and take the Odor Eaters Round Robin for 2021.

In reality, I hope we shake off the cobwebs and punch NJIT in the mouth early. Time for the guys to play loose and have fun out there. Go RU.

My gut (its big enough too) tells me this is more of a methodical win. Biggest lead of the night is with about 5 minutes left in the game.

Reactions: ScarletDave
cant imagine men and womens basketball has any correlation in regards to the outcome of a game lmao. I think we snap out and whip NJIT. Cliff will have a big game as will RHJ. Geo will get double digits and find a rhythm.

The women's loss can be a plus for the men if they had any thought of taking NJIT lightly. Smaller conference teams can beat you if you don't pound nails. Go get 'em!

Reactions: MV9000
Like I said, busted some NJIT ass. And pretty right on with our breakout 20%+ 3-pointer performance…we hit for 26%. But we sure didn’t hit them in the mouth early. Improvement tonight but a poor first half defensively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT