ADVERTISEMENT

Guess the line for Iowa

billhilf

Sophomore
Oct 19, 2007
Englishtown
This is a tough call. Iowa is maybe the weakest 7-2 team I’ve seen. Lost to minnesota and squeaked by a mediocre Northwestern team. Also the Michigan state Iowa game looked like two terrible teams playing. All that said, they are 7-2, so no matter how you get there it’s impressive. Home game for Iowa and they are a “big name”.

I’m going Iowa -4.

Just a WAG, but I'd say -3. Iowa a too difficult to pin down for the oddsmakers right now.

Here’s a weird one. Massey has Iowa by 11. Final score Iowa 24 RU13. Has Iowa scored 24 in any game this year in conference?

• Haha
Reactions: Bagarocks
How the F is Iowa getting 20 unless we give it to them ??
Think it’s about time we got 2 defensive TDs

RU 24-10 the Iowa TD will be that annoying punt return that will have us saying “#_%” without that TD the game would be over by start of 4th

Their o line might be in trouble

Believe !!!

If we can keep them from intercepting a pass, I think we will keep them under 10pts.

That is a concern for many teams visiting
a great home atmosphere , a very powerful heart tugging moment with the sick kids waving to the crowd and the crowd returning that wave. It is why Rutgers needs to come out with an attitude.

He’s fired effective at the end of the season. He’s still the current OC.
JOY! Thanks. But maybe he is a figurehead OC and someone else will be really doing the job from this point on? We shall see how different their offense looks on Saturday.

Here is the thing- Our defense has been better than theirs including playing both OSU and Mich. Our offense has been a lot better than theirs.
We outrush our opponents by 60 yds and they and Iowa's opponents outrush them by 6 yards a game.
Our passing game is better and our passing defense is better too.

They do give up less points but that is because of our 3 pick 6 and our 2 fumbled punts inside the 10.

Based on the numbers- we could win this one by 2 scores. Looking for us to win 20-6

28.5 the lowest over/under in NCAA history according to twitter
When it comes to Iowa football, especially this year, always bet the under. With Rutgers also being defense-heavy, they can't set the number low enough to make the over a safe bet.

Here is the thing- Our defense has been better than theirs including playing both OSU and Mich. Our offense has been a lot better than theirs.
We outrush our opponents by 60 yds and they and Iowa's opponents outrush them by 6 yards a game.
Our passing game is better and our passing defense is better too.

They do give up less points but that is because of our 3 pick 6 and our 2 fumbled punts inside the 10.

Based on the numbers- we could win this one by 2 scores. Looking for us to win 20-6
Watch rutgers beat iowa !

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Watch rutgers beat iowa !
Rutgers will beat Iowa by at least 10 points. But it will still be the under. Then, it will suck but PSU gets us by that same 10 because we can't run on them. But then we end the year with plus 3 scores on Maryland. Win our bowl game and start 2024 pre season ranked 24...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT