ADVERTISEMENT

Guys and Gals: STOP With The Excuses and GET TO MSG TONIGHT!!!

Going to head up after class. What’s the situation with scalping tickets outside MSG? Or should I just purchase online?

Be very wary of fake tickets. People like to sell tickets that have already been used. Best bet is to buy them from a legit second hand marketplace so you don't end up having to do just that after buying fake tix.

- "waaaaa I've got work early"...TAKE THE MORNING/DAY OFF!!!

- "waaaa the kids have school"...THEY STAY HOME FOR HANG NAILS THESE DAYS THEY CAN MISS A FRIDAY IT'S OKAY!!!

- "waaaa it's gonna rain"...SERIOUSLY???

- "waaaaa I have class"...uhm, not unless you're a frosh or just flat-out stupid you don't on a Friday (especially in the AM)!!!!

- "waaaa we're gonna lose"...MAYBE NOT!!!

- "waaaaa tickets aren't general admission"...BOO-FREAKIN'-HOO SUPPORT THE TEAM FROM THE RAFTER!!!!

- "WAAAAAA THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT DIDN'T EMAIL ME TODAY"...me neither, and that pisses me the **** off, but WHO CARES JUST GET THERE!!!

Seriously though:

This is gonna be the last time for a LONG TIME we get a "home" Big Ten Tourney. Sites are Chicago, Indianapolis, Chicago, Indianapolis, the next 4 years, SO STOP MAKING EXCUSES, GET ON THE TRAIN, AND SUPPORT THE TEAM TONIGHT!!!! LET'S GO RU!!! #TurnMSGScarlet #FPennState

That's all, luv you guys, just having some fun :eyes:[cheers]:okay:

NUTS
You talked me into it, along with @RUBigFrank and my son who will be wearing Scarlet under his PSU blue and then switching between games

Tons of nasty ped state fans here..and some of them shouting at Rutgers fans..they truly are low life people...

Meanwhile I paid $18 bucks for a tasty Korean chicken sandwich and jalapeno friends

Apparently every female who went to Indiana, and lives in the city, is currently downstairs at “The Pennsy” I’m not even going to attempt to describe them to you because I might get in trouble. And not in a good way.

2 things prove true once more:

- our fans are cheap

- our fans are timid until things get good

Only reason I’m not there is my dad just got home with a hip replacement. (I’ve been going to RU games with him for 40 years)

It’s gojng to be hard to keep him out of the garden the rest of way, stairs of Madison square garden be damned

No but a real d-bag would respond to my post that way

Lighten up Joebot... most non-PSU folks have no love for anything about your cult, so don't expect an aw shucks that's cute from me. PS you're still a jack*ss.

Lighten up Joebot... most non-PSU folks have no love for anything about your cult, so don't expect an aw shucks that's cute from me. PS you're still a jack*ss.

Hey a hole go f* *k yourself. You have no idea what your talking about or who your talking to. So next time you have a thought that involves me, keep it to yourself.

Hey a hole go f* *k yourself. You have no idea what your talking about or who your talking to. So next time you have a thought that involves me, keep it to yourself.

Lou - You let your son go to that pedophile covering-up school, so you got to deal with the shit buddy, regardless of how much it sucks.

@BigRnj Lou Is a loyal fan, and a loyal poster, there’s absolutely no need to give him the shit you’re giving. NONE.

Stop it both of you. Thank you.

Last edited:
Lou - You let your son go to that pedophile covering-up school, so you got to deal with the shit buddy, regardless of how much it sucks.

@BigRnj Lou Is a loyal fan, and a loyal poster, there’s absolutely no need to give him the shit you’re giving. NONE.

Nuts, you should be banned for life for this post. Time to grow up .

Reactions: BigLou

Sorry but I don't accept that. The attack on me was unprovoked and uncalled for and totally ignorant as well. I do not have to prove my loyalty to RU to that jackass but any time he wants to compare RU credentials just let me know. My guess is that I blow him away in financial support of RU.

Jerks like him give our fans a bad name.

And by the way my son has been to more RU games this season than that jackass has been to in his life. And not that it matters but he actually roots for RU against PSU in basketball.

Sorry but I don't accept that. The attack on me was unprovoked and uncalled for and totally ignorant as well. I do not have to prove my loyalty to RU to that jackass but any time he wants to compare RU credentials just let me know. My guess is that I blow him away in financial support of RU.

Jerks like him give our fans a bad name.

And by the way my son has been to more RU games this season than that jackass has been to in his life. And not that it matters but he actually roots for RU against PSU in basketball.

Fair enough Lou BUT AGAIN.I agree he went too far buddy. For better or worse people are very, very strong opinions, about this topic.

Reactions: BigLou
Nuts, you should be banned for life for this post. Time to grow up .

“Banned for life”?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I’m just trying to stop two board posters from fighting with each other about something ridiculously stupid. That’s it. Move along. While I have zero desire to stick up for that school, ever, I understand there’s no need for a member of this board and his son to be attacked. It’s a sticky situation, unfortunately, but this is my thread so iv got to step in!!

Last edited:

Bullsh*t to both of you. I made a JOKE about a PSU jersey on a RUTGERS message board and thin skinned Little Louie calls me a dbag. But hey he's a loyal fan so that's ok right?

Louie you're kinda sexy when you act tough, but ease off a bit, your JoeBulge is showing.

In the absence of the cloud of alcohol I may have been under last night, a solution to the problem has been found. This site has an ignore function.
Too bad when someone tries to piss on what was a great father-son night of watching our favorite basketball team (for the 2nd night in a row) and celebrate the biggest win in many years. But haters gonna hate.
Time to lock this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT