ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday to The Knight Report!

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Today officially marks year five since I took over the site and I couldn't be happier with the way things have gone so far! I'm also excited to say that we are currently at an all-time high in memberships since the takeover, but we still have plenty of room to grow and I'm looking forward to taking this site to another level over the next year!

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys who make up the great community that is The Knight Report!

watching you meet the parents GIF

• Haha
Reactions: rutgersron
Today officially marks year five since I took over the site and I couldn't be happier with the way things have gone so far! I'm also excited to say that we are currently at an all-time high in memberships since the takeover, but we still have plenty of room to grow and I'm looking forward to taking this site to another level over the next year!

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys who make up the great community that is The Knight Report!

Flashback:

It's been 5 years and it still annoys me how the old crew handled the move. Literally packed up shop and moved overnight. Especially when I had recently renewed my subscription. Perhaps it couldn't have been handled any differently, but it always irks me when people aren't up front about things. Add in the 1980's board technology they use over there, along with the lack of activity, and it is rarely a place I visit anymore

Reactions: Section124
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT