ADVERTISEMENT

How are Pinstripe Bowl ticket sales?

Is tailgating non-existent, and if not, is there a preferred place I should try to park for that?
If you tailgate in most lots including the deck by the old/real Yankees Stadium the parking lots are contracted out to a 3rd party but the property is owned by the NYC Parks. Do not drink beer from a bottle or can. Drink from a solo cup. You will get a ticket otherwise. Current ticket price is $155.

Reactions: robcac26
I'd be mad if I bought seats in the 300s with all the 100s that are out there now.
Andy - honest to God - The 300's are MUCH BETTER than the 100's. Sat up there for ND (329), sitting up there tomorrow (328), you an see the entire field. 100's, unless you're in the back 10 rows, you can't see much at all. Even the last 10 rows the views aren't very good for football.

What is interesting- and I dont know about Yankee stadium- but at so many other real football staiums- I have been sideline more than anything else, but also mid/upper/etc as a visiting fan- I always love sideline first level when at a real football stadium- and on the side of my team.
In higher decks- yeah- plays out with a full view but when I have been right in the action- I can see it more as they see it.

Looking into the Ruppert Plaza garage but can't find how to reserve a spot. Did you call or is there a site I can't find?

Here's the link to purchase a spot in the Ruppert Plaza Garage, the 161st street garage orthe Gerald Ave. lot. Click on the Pinstripe Bowl "Select Event" button towards the bottom of the page to access

https://yankees.cityparking.nyc/yankee-reservations/

Spot Hero is another site to search for other, maybe less expensive lots in the area. Be sure to note the walking distance for each.

Last edited:
Reactions: koleszar
"Guess who's back...back again....Shady's back...."

Hello @SpankyLicksNUTS !!! We've missed you the last 24-hours or so! Mommy give you internet access again? Oh wait...I forgot....you were busy driving up from Miami, with your "friends," so that you can watch tomorrow's game from a bar in midtown!!! Glad you made it safely!!

"Guess who's back...back again....Shady's back...."

Hello @SpankyLicksNUTS !!! We've missed you the last 24-hours or so! Mommy give you internet access again? Oh wait...I forgot....you were busy driving up from Miami, with your "friends," so that you can watch tomorrow's game from a bar in midtown!!! Glad you made it safely!!

Biker7766 is the copilot on that trip.

A few weeks back I predicted 40-45K but that was with 10-15K Miami fans. The updated forecast is looking really good. I think we'll hit my target but it's sounding like I got the distribution of RU/Miami fans wrong. We'll see on Thursday.
The stadium only seats 46K unless I am mistaken. Although I did see that it can seat 54K for football, but I assume that is for a game that they expect to be sold out..... if the Miami side is only a third sold, wouldn't we expect attendance to be in mid 30ks?.....

I any case, glad we are selling out our side of the stadium

Have a feeling a lot of people are buying tickets this morning now that the heavy rain has officially moved out.

I had to put a couple of seats in the 200s on StubHub at what I thought was a fairly high price this morning, and they sold within 5 minutes

Have a feeling a lot of people are buying tickets this morning now that the heavy rain has officially moved out.

I had to put a couple of seats in the 200s on StubHub at what I thought was a fairly high price this morning, and they sold within 5 minutes
that is what I thought would happen given the weather view. I hope to see a sea of red on the tv. I've organized a watch party in my grandfathers home today. should be interesting as I expect a few naps:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT