ADVERTISEMENT

How are Pinstripe Bowl ticket sales?

What I don't get it....when you can LITERALLY go onto the TM site and see EXACTLY what is available (BTW - the SAME tickets are available when you check through SH)....WHY someone feels the need to make shit up in a pathetic attempt to prove themselves right while putting others down? I LITERALLY counted the # of tickets available and posted them here, 2 straight days, but the FACTS are still being denied lol!

*** there are hardly any left in the 100's and 200's so VERY easy to do (just put the mouse over each section and the # of tickets remaining, for that section, magically appears!).

What I don't get it....when you can LITERALLY go onto the TM site and see EXACTLY what is available (BTW - the SAME tickets are available when you check through SH)....WHY someone feels the need to make shit up in a pathetic attempt to prove themselves right while putting others down? I LITERALLY counted the # of tickets available and posted them here, 2 straight days, but the FACTS are still being denied lol!

*** there are hardly any left in the 100's and 200's so VERY easy to do (just put the mouse over each section and the # of tickets remaining, for that section, magically appears!).
...I heard ticket sales are so bad they're actually going to be taking seats out of Yankee Stadium and giving them to Fran Brown; I think CheapPinstripeLivingstonSunglassesNewScreenname mentioned it.

Joe P.

...I heard ticket sales are so bad they're actually going to be taking seats out of Yankee Stadium and giving them to Fran Brown; I think CheapPinstripeLivingstonSunglassesNewScreenname mentioned it.

Joe P.
lol well done1 Also....don't ya' think....the boys in Newark would've written a slam-piece by now had sales been as poor as this wack-a-doodle is trying to claim?

Sometimes song lyrics just, well, "strike a chord?"

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consulting with the rain;
And my head I'd be a scratchin'
While my thoughts are busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel ev'ry riddle for my
Individdle
In trouble or in pain
With the thoughts that you'll be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.

Oh, I, could tell you why
The oceans near the shore
I could think of things I'd never
Thunk before,
And then I'd sit down and think some more.

I would not be just a muffin',
My head all full of stuffin',
My heart all full of pain;
And perhaps I'd deserve you and be
Even worthy even you
If I only had a brain.

Is anybody consuder buying a bad boy lawn mower? After all they are sponsor. I'm happy with my 2009 Craftsman push mower

Is anybody consuder buying a bad boy lawn mower? After all they are sponsor. I'm happy with my 2009 Craftsman push mower
Nope. I've gone to a service to do the yardwork. Mowing, trimming hedges and trees and best of all cleaning the gutters and bagging the leaves. Cheap too!

I'll be in section 111, row 21. My friend snagged tickets I had to give him $134. He mentioned going to Billy's. Taking the train in from New Brunswick. I'm off all next week going to tie one on.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95
BTW

just took a look at TM (SAME EXACT tix are available on SH):

100’s - SOLD OUT (very few seats remain either side). These include the LF and RF bleachers.
200’s - SOLD OUT (only Handicapped remain on RU side (very few on Miami side))
300’s -5 of 8 sections close to selling out (none open on Miami side)
Delta - SOLD OUT
Audi - SOLD OUT

……low-to-mid 50’s with NO RAIN IN SIGHT!!!!

Last edited:
OK from this group of fair weathered fans during this time of year, we're in, bought tickets today. Our group just did not want to do possible 40 degree weather and rain. But all that's changed.

My question it's been so long since I've been to Yankee stadium and we drive, I forgot the good places to park. Any help in this area would be most appreciated.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
OK from this group of fair weathered fans during this time of year, we're in, bought tickets today. Our group just did not want to do possible 40 degree weather and rain. But all that's changed.

My question it's been so long since I've been to Yankee stadium and we drive, I forgot the good places to park. Any help in this area would be most appreciated.
Watch what happens the next 48 hours as this weather holds up. Even more sections in the 300s are going to open I have a feeling.

Last edited:

We always take the Major Deegan exit (towards Queens), once you go round the overpass bend take the first exit on the left for Bronx Terminal Market
Parking lots are on the right, right near the river - ample room for tailgating as well

10-15 minute walk (2-3 beers) over to Billy's for Nut's party and you're all set
Easy exit as well right to the GW

Last edited:
Reactions: koleszar
Nope. I've gone to a service to do the yardwork. Mowing, trimming hedges and trees and best of all cleaning the gutters and bagging the leaves. Cheap too!
I still do the mowing, since it's easy (only about 1/4 acre - it's Metuchen - only moguls have big lots here, lol) and some exercise, but we've had a service for the leaves and gutters for years, as those jobs suck, IMO.

I still do the mowing, since it's easy (only about 1/4 acre - it's Metuchen - only moguls have big lots here, lol) and some exercise, but we've had a service for the leaves and gutters for years, as those jobs suck, IMO.
What the heck lol …how did this convo start??

Reactions: WhiteBus
*** everyone here is welcome to do the research themselves. Link to TM seating diagram, WITH ALL AVAILABLE SEATS easy to count (and they are the SAME EXACT SEATS available on StubHub, Seat Geek, etc....but cheaper):

We already know the 100's, bleachers, 200's, Audi and Delta Clubs are either SOLD OUT or very, very close to being 100% sold out, however....

.....300 level tickets are FLYING the last 24-hours. 8 full sections have been opened on the RU side.

328 - about 30 left
329 - about 6 left
330 - about 15 left
331 - about 10 left
332A - sold out
332B - bout 25 left
333/334.- plenty left

....wouldn't be surprised at all if more open by Weds.

cheapest seat on stub hub after fees is $99. It is obvious primary ticket seller (ticketmaster?) knows what it is doing here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT