ADVERTISEMENT

Huge surprise portal news today?

I was the first one to report Cam Spencer was entering the portal by a couple of minutes. And well before the recruiting sites in all due respect to them. And had a rapid reaction pod out and held a Spaces on Twitter with Ant Wright discussing the matter and adding context within the hour of the news breaking. And I broke the Paul news at the same time as everyone else did with a rapid reaction pod out first. Breaking news isn’t my actual goal as I’m not a reporter but am flattered you think I should be regularly. Appreciate you reading my stuff.
Name of your podcast please.

And my point is that it could have been about Paul coming back, which was more likely than Hyatt based on his previous post. Yet we have Hyatt running out the door. Too much conjecture. That is my point. It is all speculation.
No you said the Twitter poster could be just trolling

If you read Richie's post, it confirms that isn't the case and that something is happening behind the scenes (without giving away RT info here)

So why would you then come on here and post what you posted about it being a twitter account with 7 followers just trolling already knowing that wasnt the case? Makes no sense

Reactions: MiloTalon13
No you said the Twitter poster could be just trolling

If you read Richie's post, it confirms that isn't the case and that something is happening behind the scenes (without giving away RT info here)

So why would you then come on here and post what you posted about it being a twitter account with 7 followers just trolling already knowing that wasnt the case? Makes no sense
I was writing it while Richie posted. I did not see Richie's post until after I posted mine. It is that simple.

That said, Richie's post doesn't say he was in the Portal. It said it was negotiations and that he wanted to stay. That is not portal news. Sorry, but we can agree to disagree.

You saw what Richie had to say on the Roundtable. I am not even sure if he was referring to Hyatt.

Semi-related question. If a graduate transfer plays for a team on a summer trip overseas, does their ability to auction themselves off for the coming season die there? Or could someone like Hyatt or any other grad transfer jump ship the day before classes start in the fall and still play somewhere else?

I was writing it while Richie posted. I did not see Richie's post until after I posted mine. It is that simple.

That said, Richie's post doesn't say he was in the Portal. It said it was negotiations and that he wanted to stay. That is not portal news. Sorry, but we can agree to disagree.

You saw what Richie had to say on the Roundtable. I am not even sure if he was referring to Hyatt.
Way to not keep RT info on the RT 🤣

Give it up already. I mentioned that he responded on the RT, not what he said. The original poster whom you based this all on was wrong. It is time to move on.

You used to be more rational.
Lol what? You said what richie's post said. Read your own post again

"That said, Richie's post doesn't say he was in the Portal. It said..." then proceeded to spill the details Richie shared on the RT

Lol what? You said what richie's post said. Read your own post again

"That said, Richie's post doesn't say he was in the Portal. It said..." then proceeded to spill the details Richie shared on the RT
You are right, my fault there. It was not all he said, but my screw up. I own it and apologize.

You need to own when you screw up. I was questioning the veracity of the Twitter poster and the speculation, but I got too caught up with it. You can't asked to be viewed with credibility if you are not accountable. Isn't the first time I screwed up and it will not be the last.

I got upset because I strongly believe we will be getting more and more people looking to create issues with Rutgers as we continue to improve. I live in Indiana and you should hear some of the things I hear regarding our recruiting and recent success. Completely baseless. There will be many more posters out there who will generate more stir based on much less.

Idk who that is but earlier today I noticed that Palmquist re-entered the transfer portal on Friday.

A return to his original school probably makes the most sense for him.
Wow, didn't see that coming. At this point, I'd certainly take him back over leaving a scholarship unused.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT