ADVERTISEMENT

I don't know what GS is going to do for football, but the BB team is rocking!

GS was in the RAC with recruits. He's taking full advantage of a sold out RAC and a MBB team that's on fire.
That's what he's doing for football

Awesome and what I meant to say .... only time will tell what GS will do, but right now the Scarlet Knights are making big noise on the hardwood

He will get you to bowl games. Beyond that hard to say. Lots of good teams in the B1G

He will get you to bowl games. Beyond that hard to say. Lots of good teams in the B1G
I'll take the Michigan St./Iowa model any day. Above .500 most years with few slip ups below a winning record. Average record around 8-4 with the occasional once or twice a decade holy sh*t we might just win this damn thing.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I'll take the Michigan St./Iowa model any day. Above .500 most years with few slip ups below a winning record. Average record around 8-4 with the occasional once or twice a decade holy sh*t we might just win this damn thing.
I'd be more than happy with that. Probably as much as we can hope for.

Reactions: koleszar
When Rutgers started in the Big Ten MBB was not just the worse team in the B1G but of any Power 5 conference and most of D1.

To go from that to where we are today is completely insane.

GS will do a very similar turnaround for football as Pike is doing for basketball. The results the first few years won't be great but the change in culture and progress will be evident. And then we will have a breakthrough year similar to this year's hoops team

I sure hope Greg makes the football team respectable. He owes the basketball team big time because of their playing before a sold out RAC where he can entertain his recruits. I don't want to see us bring basketball recruits to football games unless they are entertaining. Each team should be able to help each other but football really needs to show major improvements.

Reactions: IBleedScarlet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT