ADVERTISEMENT

I have an announcement to make

I am also renewing. Chris Ash will not be part of the Rutgers family in another year or two, probably neither will Hobbs, and Barchi is also going to retire in the next few years. I however will be sitting in those stands for the next 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, maybe even 30 years, god willing. I am in it for the long haul and along that way there will be undoubtedly bumps in the road, but I will outlast them and I will cherish, enjoy, and appreciate the good times to come even more.

My group was once 12 tickets strong. We're down to 4, and next year we will be zero.

Best case scenario, we regret not having season tickets and buy them again the following year.
Im just going to buy select games,no mas on season tickets for me,no more road games till Asherror is gone.
This is the only thing Barchi and Hobbs understand.

Unfortunately, only way to speak is with your wallet. Will most likely drop from 4 to 1, and buy a parking pass on the secondary market to keep tailgating.

I'm keeping my 2 endzone seats. I like the ready-made excuse to day drink, I rarely make it in time for kickoff, I enjoy grilling for my tailgate crew...maybe I'll just tailgate without buying tickets..

Tailgate crew? Of my eight tickets I am the only one showing any interest in renewing.
If I don't have a tailgate of at least six it isn't worth all the work involved
And if there is no tailgate my wife has no interest. So as of right now I will be going from 8 to zero.
Of my eight this year we often had regulars bailing. Had a hard time even giving them away.
I hate eating tickets

Reactions: JoeRU0304
Tailgate crew? Of my eight tickets I am the only one showing any interest in renewing.
If I don't have a tailgate of at least six it isn't worth all the work involved
And if there is no tailgate my wife has no interest. So as of right now I will be going from 8 to zero.
Of my eight this year we often had regulars bailing. Had a hard time even giving them away.
I hate eating tickets

...I don’t think the ‘hah, good, don’t renew, more for me’ crew really understands what can happen if this story repeats itself enough times amongst different ticket holders.

Joe P.

Renewing also. Enjoy spending the day wtit my daughter.
Sit in the end zone (prefer that view of the game) and wondering how many people dropping down to 1 ticket to keep their points will be joining me there. Can just see it now, the north end zone will be filled, and between the 40's will be empty lol.

Gave up last year after 15 years. 4 tickets in 118 plus scarlet lot parking. Add that up Hobbs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT