ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois Game Tonight

Miggins

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
Mahwah
They are shooting 27 of 34 from 2 point range against top 15 team. Crazy! (And only up 4)

We are finding out our two losses are against VERY VERY good teams. Princeton is about to be 9-0 with the double digit !ead over Drexel up 76-63, 1:41 left, shooting 57% and Princeton defense holding Drexel to 36%.

I guess Illinois is a good team. Still think they were beatable.
Think they are very good maybe even great. However even our mediocre teams have rarely got blown out at the RAC even against great teams.

We are finding out our two losses are against VERY VERY good teams. Princeton is about to be 9-0 with the double digit !ead over Drexel up 76-63, 1:41 left, shooting 57% and Princeton defense holding Drexel to 36%.
Princeton 9-0 start for the first time since 1919

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
Problem isn’t that we lost (accept it, we lost) it’s that we never really challenged them.

Their 2 stars are 5th year players. 2 others who play significant minutes
I vaguely recall someone saying on the RU radio post-game show their average age was 24 years. Can that be right?

I vaguely recall someone saying on the RU radio post-game show their average age was 24 years. Can that be right?
No. That’s not right. Could someone have said it? I suppose they might have misspoke whatever they were trying to convey. It wasn’t RU Knightline, was it?

Reactions: RW90
One thing I noticed about Underwood while watching the tape of our game was that he looked very relaxed, never the usual scowl. I think he knows he has something.
He knew his team was in no danger of losing about 4 minutes into the game. I'd be relaxed too.

No. Only Guerrier is 24 plus they start a sophomore in Rodgers. Shannon is 23. They are definitely older, though. Underwood got caught with too many freshmen playing key roles last year and it didn’t work out that well.

Domask is real good. He was all over court rebounding and scoring vs RU. And tonight showed his shooting and scoring ability. May be the top transfer portal guy in the big ten

Princeton looked great tonight. Though Drexel doesn't have shooters but they can play D. Xaivian Lee is going to make a LOT of money when he transfers next year.

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
Domask is real good. He was all over court rebounding and scoring vs RU. And tonight showed his shooting and scoring ability. May be the top transfer portal guy in the big ten
He was Mr. Basketball as a HS Senior in Wisconsin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT