ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Rutgers / Game Thread ~ Second Round BigTen Tournament

Win or lose I am proud of the fight this team showed after the brutal start. Coach never gave up and the players fed off that

Reactions: bethlehemfan
Freeman with 4 seconds left

tenor.gif

Freeman. 11points and 4 boards. Nice effort. Sorry you fail.

Freeman knew they were holding for one and didn't think. Super understandable. He has been great this half. Stop killing him.
5% understandable... 100% forgivable

The only thing I've seen like that was a few years ago Northern Iowa hit a halfcourt shot to tie a tournament game, and then later on in the game (or maybe next game? maybe the first one was a game winner?) the same dude did a heat check from halfcourt with four seconds left, I fell off my chair.

Need to demonstrate the ability to run a productive half court set and avoid any long scoring droughts in the second half. First 5 minutes important to keep close. Can't expect to repeat that type of run.

Freeman knew they were holding for one and didn't think. Super understandable. He has been great this half. Stop killing him.

Also, the fact that we have a halftime lead is ABSURD.

Absolutely, the Indiana player was holding the ball at halftime just dribbling...it was an honest mistake....it's not like he is looking up at the clock while playing defense.

All her fans in the building, and there are more of ours than Indiana, finally started making noise holy shit it was great!

This post is a disgrace.

The most ridiculous thing about Rutgers basketball is the random dude who only sits in the 200 level thinking he’s the Rutgers basketball authority and message board president....

Need to demonstrate the ability to run a productive half court set and avoid any long scoring droughts in the second half. First 5 minutes important to keep close. Can't expect to repeat that type of run.
Come out with some pressure..

Why are there (a few) more band members here, for Indiana, and why are they 10 times louder than us (easily)? I think I might this like this band director as much as I dislike the last one. What a shame.

Reactions: GORU2014
If you turned the game off, I’m sorry but you can’t come back for the second half. Can’t mess with the mojo

Reactions: PaRU102
Why are there (a few) more band members here, for Indiana, and why are they 10 times louder than us (easily)? I think I might this like this band director as much as I dislike the last one. What a shame.
Weren't very loud last night either. Maybe because they don't get to practice as much at our homes games given the focus on the did music.

ADVERTISEMENT