ADVERTISEMENT

Is the NIT the best case scenario for this team?

This is just incorrect. your 3rd reply mentions “pick”.
Now you're just trolling. Get back to the main point. Your original question stands as one of the most absurd questions in the history of this board, based on the close to unanimous animus it has engendered. Is that really how you want people to view you, as a both a moron and a troll?

Now you're just trolling. Get back to the main point. Your original question stands as one of the most absurd questions in the history of this board, based on the close to unanimous animus it has engendered. Is that really how you want people to view you, as a both a moron and a troll?

I don’t care how anyone here views me. Those that know me know I’m not a moron or a troll.

Again I think many people misinterpreted my question hence why the view of it was absurdity. You viewed it as what would RU chose, others viewed it as what I’m rooting for.

Those that knew i meant offered some reasonable responses.

I know that. Would losing in Dayton in the play in game be better than the NIT championship?
A poster mentioned what if we got to Dayton. You said I’ll take it a step farther (insinuating there was something else in the NCAA tourney beyond Dayton, which of course there is not).

And yes, losing in Dayton in a play in game is better than the NIT championship. As everyone else here is also saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT