ADVERTISEMENT

Is this worse than New Hampshire?

Exactly. Back then we were just emerging from eternal doormat status. Now we're sliding back into it.

At least UNH we were coming off the Michigan State win. No reason to overlook EMU having lost our ten previous games and still we looked flat.

RU cheese is a troll. Guy is just stirring the pot. He has plenty of time on his hand before he hits up the Christopher street bars (if you catch my drift)

Ash is lost. Rutgers almost took a delay at the end because he was day dreaming. I have not said one negative word about Ash until today. EMU was well coached and the qb was good but physically you could see they were a weaker team.

New Hampshire was a much worse loss. EMU is a MAC team that went to a bowl, I dont understand why we have RU fans looking down at them all week...RU has lost 10 in a row coming into today....losing was not a surprise...losing to New Hampshire was and it was a pretty horrific loss given the MSU win the week before

Reactions: LadyRU09
Schiano is a wizard compared to this guy. He's a zero. Move on it's over except the losing and the buyout. And then more years of rebuilding. I won't live to see it. Good luck to those who hang on.

Peace Out.

People keep forgetting what the line of this game opened at - this was essentially a pickem' on a neutral field. Vegas certainly wasn't shocked......should we have won? Yes, but this was obviously far from a foregone conclusion as most on this board seemed to think.

People keep forgetting what the line of this game opened at - this was essentially a pickem' on a neutral field. Vegas certainly wasn't shocked......should we have won? Yes, but this was obviously far from a foregone conclusion as most on this board seemed to think.

this...do people think RU was 7-5 last year....RU lost 10 in a row coming into this game...too many fooled by a solid outing for Washington where Washington still won comfortably in the end and the game was one of those openers where one team a bit flat on the road against an inspired team.

I swear our fans buy into the bullshit offseason hypes from the coaches and mods every year and then act surprised when losses start piling up. Vegas set the line so close because RU has been terrible for two years running

this loss is much different then UNH. There we thought Schiano already turned the corner and we were all taken aback. Here no one thought this team had improved at all and its just another embarrassing loss showing we are nowhere.

and Cheese is a good guy, met him at the Texas Bowl. Pooper01 is the real troll. hes the guy that farts in a room and then blames it on another guy.

Cmon Cheese! You've been on here a long time. Anyone that thinks this compares to UNH or worse , is BSing.

At the minimum at least we can say EMU went bowling last year and is decent. UNH was a joke.

Ash is lost. Rutgers almost took a delay at the end because he was day dreaming. I have not said one negative word about Ash until today. EMU was well coached and the qb was good but physically you could see they were a weaker team.

I agree with most of this except that EMU was an ok coached team. They still were penalized a lot and made some boneheaded mistakes that well coached teams don't make.

But compared to Ash, their guy was like Rockne.

But UNH was worse. They are a 1AA program.

Reactions: RUinOhio
Yes it is worse because this team has more Talent greater infrastructure and far more support than what Greg had during that debacle.

Spot on

The difference is that the team that lost to UNH beat a B1G team, and that does not appear in the cards.

Reactions: madchuck
Cmon fellas , we had beaten Michigan State prior to New Hampshire. Not one person walked into that stadium thinking we would lose to New Hampshire.

A number of people called this a tough/toss up game.

this loss is much different then UNH. There we thought Schiano already turned the corner and we were all taken aback. Here no one thought this team had improved at all and its just another embarrassing loss showing we are nowhere.

and Cheese is a good guy, met him at the Texas Bowl. Pooper01 is the real troll. hes the guy that farts in a room and then blames it on another guy.

You're delusional if you think noone thought this team turned the corner. People on this board were predicting 6 wins.

New Hampshire was worse. New Hampshire was a 1-AA team at the time who took a bus to the game. They were grossly undersized. But this may be second worst. And people need to stop with "they are a bowl team." You guys trash Temple for playing in the AAC. But now that we lost to a MAC team, the Popeyes Bahama Bowl is a great bowl. They lost to Old Dominion in that bowl. And we beat New Mexico last year who also went to a bowl and we were trash last year. Today was awful there's no excuse. Don't act like Eastern Michigan is good, they are not. They are 2 years removed from 1-11.

I think New Hampshire was worst because every one this
board expected Gary to win that one, except one person,
but his name will not be spilled by me.

I can't make next weeks game, so I was going to sell the tickets,
but now I don't think I could give them away.

Wow!! I didn't realize RU is on a 10 game losing streak. After watching last weeks game I thought things were headed in the right diresction.

New Hampshire was worse. New Hampshire was a 1-AA team at the time who took a bus to the game. They were grossly undersized. But this may be second worst. And people need to stop with "they are a bowl team." You guys trash Temple for playing in the AAC. But now that we lost to a MAC team, the Popeyes Bahama Bowl is a great bowl. They lost to Old Dominion in that bowl. And we beat New Mexico last year who also went to a bowl and we were trash last year. Today was awful there's no excuse. Don't act like Eastern Michigan is good, they are not. They are 2 years removed from 1-11.

Worse loses then tonight's EMU ?

Survey says
-UNH
-Buffalo
-Nova
-D-1AA Uconn

Reactions: NickKnight 1
Winning programs start with the institution. The Institution has to be all in from top to bottom. I never attack s coach, player or bad call. The Institution has to say what will it take to catapult our program into a winning season, then take the steps to succeeding. Trust me on this one guys, blaming Ash for this loss is missing the point, at least the long term point.

New Hampshire was a much worse loss. EMU is a MAC team that went to a bowl, I dont understand why we have RU fans looking down at them all week...RU has lost 10 in a row coming into today....losing was not a surprise...losing to New Hampshire was and it was a pretty horrific loss given the MSU win the week before
last year was eu's first winning season for a long while, we where supposed to be getting better not worse, this program has regressed ever since ash got here, he was not ready for a head coaching job

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT