ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremiah Williams NIL Merchandise

He needs custom merch!

I actually looked this morning and JWill didn't have merch up yet. Ended up buying a Cliff and Mag shirt

I thought cliff and mag coukdnt make $
They’re allowed to earn passive income for their name,image, likeness, but they can’t actively provide labor or a service, etc. If someone wants to pay them to use their image on a shirt or poster for example, they can, but the athlete can’t be involved in any way in the sales or promotion of the item, not even to tell friends about the items. They have to be really careful not to be actively involved or they could risk losing their visa. But this way buying Cliff, Mag, Oscar, Emanuel, etc. gear would benefit them financially.

Last edited:
They’re allowed to earn passive income for their name,image, likeness, but they can’t actively provide labor or a service, etc. If someone wants to pay them to use their image on a shirt or poster or sell their jersey replica, for example, they can, but the athlete can’t be involved in any way in the sales or promotion of the item, not even to tell friends about the items. They have to be really careful not to be actively involved or they could risk losing their visa.
So technically someone could walk up to him and say, hello sir, can I give you $20,000 for a bag of shirts with your name on them? Where them he could say, why yes you can!

Reactions: socaldave
In case anyone isn’t already aware of how the NIL Store (as linked to in previous posts in the thread) works, an athlete from a member school can join, and they’ll automatically be paid about 20% of the proceeds from each one of their individual merchandise items sold, which is usually between 8 and 15 dollars per item.

They’re asked to promote their items on social media, but that’s not mandatory, so international athletes can still make allowable passive NIL income from the NIL Store on their merchandise sales, as long as they don’t promote the items… It’s an easy way to directly provide some NIL income to individual athletes of one’s choice.

(And because items are made on demand, any athlete, regardless of how good they are, can join and have their merchandise sold.)

Last edited:
I had literally just ordered a Cliff shirt and Mag sweatshirt the day this came out

He needs his own personalized swag though like they have

The Cliff and Mag order came today. It looks really nice. Wearing the Mag sweatshirt out tonight. The ladies won't be able to resist

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT